Where would be a good place for a few time travellers to colonize

TimeFlipper

If time travellers ever wanted to colonize portions of the earth were and when would be a good time and place to do so?

The best place would be in Antarctica where there is lots of areas that the Nazis made habitable before World War 2 ended...
The Time-Travellers would always meet 1 year BEFORE a date and time was placed onto the "Time-Travellers Information Board" ;) :D..
Below is the picture of the TT car park, but the Tardis has a reserved area, do NOT attempt to park in that area!!! :LOL:..8562:LOL:

Kairos

Anywhere on Earth before hominids ever got there, not including ice ages, and after whatever killed the dinosaurs.

There might be some nutritional problems if you go back too far, though, but you could presumably bring all the domesticated plants and animals you need to farm since you used the word "colonize".

start at edge

If time travellers ever wanted to colonize portions of the earth were and when would be a good time and place to do so?
I think it is less important “where” and most important “when”.
I would avoid a world where there are only few places to live happily, because that would suggest a parted society, which, by definition, is uncertain in any aspect. Instead, I would definitely choose a world that offers a nice life regardless of the place you are living that life (in other words – freedom, not slavery). I don’t think that the timeline in which we live will ever offer this, as it seems to be compromised since a very long time ago already. In a timeline of such decay, it is highly unlikely that something could be done on a global scale. We are slaves since a long time and those who run the system would do anything … and I mean ANYTHING to keep their power over us. In our timeline, we can do only small adjustments here and there, but the big picture remains mainly the same.