Where would go on your first Time-Travel Trip and why?

TimeFlipper

It doesn't matter if my trip inpacts my future life or not...I just want to visit the past and have a good time.
I'm planning my second trip.

I love watching those old westerns and when I do, I google the cast to see when they died and what they died from. (a habit of mine) They are or were so full of life but now mostly gone. I would like to go to Hollywood in the late 60's, before they became so liberal, and hang out on the sets of Bonanza and Rawhide. I would follow them around to rehersals, shoots, and parties. I would like to meet Rowdy Yates (guess who) and all the foxy actresses. Most are now either dead or 80 years old but were young once. It would be interesting.

But Dawg if you went back in time, you are forgetting that you will the same age as you are now..:D

TnWatchdog

It doesn't matter if my trip inpacts my future life or not...I just want to visit the past and have a good time.
I'm planning my second trip.

I love watching those old westerns and when I do, I google the cast to see when they died and what they died from. (a habit of mine) They are or were so full of life but now mostly gone. I would like to go to Hollywood in the late 60's, before they became so liberal, and hang out on the sets of Bonanza and Rawhide. I would follow them around to rehersals, shoots, and parties. I would like to meet Rowdy Yates (guess who) and all the foxy actresses. Most are now either dead or 80 years old but were young once. It would be interesting.

But Dawg if you went back in time, you are forgetting that you will the same age as you are now..:D
Yeah...younger women, that would work.