Where'd you go?

BlastTyrant

Short introduction I am BlastTyrant, been here for a few years, use to have a fairly big blog here, but as of a year or so I haven't been active, so for those who use to follow me I do apologize.

So let me start here, the last few years have not been easy on me, at the end of 2014 I lost my grandfather and at the end of 2015 I lost my Father, I have been forced to claim bankruptcy due to funeral costs and things just being far to over whelming during this time work got new management and things have become extremely stressful. During these times I reached a fairly dark place where I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to sleep and be alone. Being the time of person I am and the experiences I have had finding people to trust is very difficult for me so I struggled silently with all of this on my own keeping a happy face with my Mother and Little brother but inside I had lost all interest in just about anything including the things that made me happy and stimulated my mind.

I can't say I am back fully but I have also decided to do a road trip to hopefully quiet my soul and mind, so as of Friday I am going through several states "9 in total" to visit some Ghost towns and UFO landmarks through Wyoming down to Texas. For 2 Weeks I am going to leave and hopefully find my self and my passion again, can't promise I will be as active as I use to be, but I will try to be around more.

And why cant I type this out in Google chrome Num.....Making me use IE geez.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I'm using google chrome right now... Anyways, I hope you have fun on your road trip. If you have stress, I recommend adopting a puppy. They cheer you up so much. Try to get to know the new management, make friends and try to make it a better experience than the last management. And remember, just have fun, try to be free, be a kid again. It's OK to have fun!!!!!

TnWatchdog

Good to see you back Blast...sorry to hear about the tragedies you have faced but if anyone can rise up above...it is you.
You need to set up a thread, 'BlastTyrant's Travels' and fill us in on your adventures. I am taking my road trip to Minnesota the end of July for two weeks. I'll let you know and we can hook up like we had planned to do last year. Let me know of anything ghostly in the Minneapolis area to check out...besides the strip joints...jk
I could handle the ghosts but the dancers may be hard on my heart. lol

BlastTyrant

Good to see you back Blast...sorry to hear about the tragedies you have faced but if anyone can rise up above...it is you.
You need to set up a thread, 'BlastTyrant's Travels' and fill us in on your adventures. I am taking my road trip to Minnesota the end of July for two weeks. I'll let you know and we can hook up like we had planned to do last year. Let me know of anything ghostly in the Minneapolis area to check out...besides the strip joints...jk

I am sure we could find a few places, Anoka is fairly famous for hauntings, also killer buffalo wings and beer lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad to hear back from you, friend. :) Sorry to hear that you had to go through such a difficult period.

Everything is working fine on Google Chrome from here too. Is your Chrome version up to date? What exactly doesn't work?

BlastTyrant

I don't have a box to type in when in chrome - could be security on this work PC though.

Also, still no Blog counters ;)

Wind7

Staff

I am sure we could find a few places, Anoka is fairly famous for hauntings, also killer buffalo wings and beer lol

The Durkin's Irish Pub in Anoka was an interesting place to visit. My companion at the time had an experience there, she was pretty startled.

Glad to see you back BT!! :)

I hope this road trip helps you sort things out , I'm having a difficult time with some of the same things in life as you... especially the 'new management ' part.

Getting away from the stress will do you some good. Enjoy yourself!!! :)

Again...glad to see you back!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like the firewall at your job might be blocking parts of the site.

Blog counters? We don't even have a blog section anymore! lol ;)