Which Country Will Be Under Water In Our Lifetime?

bluejay_1919

That's pretty sad...what we've done to our earth. What beautiful islands....and one day they will be gone.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
That's pretty sad...what we've done to our earth. What beautiful islands....and one day they will be gone.
If I were you, I wouldn't believe any of this global warming bull. Carbon emissions have nothing to do with rising temperatures, and we played a very minimal, if not, no role at all in it. This is all false journalism; in fact, real journalism no longer exists in the mainstream press. We had a very bitter winter here in the Northeast. Man-made global warming was invented by communists. Joe McCarthy was right, by the way, and he was a great American!

EDIT: Forgive my political tangent. Politics is a very sensitive subject to me, and the notion of global warming is often politically charged. The mainstream media takes culpability for spreading numerous lies and making out-of-context statements to fit its agenda.

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

No need to apologize. I'm just now really opening up to conspiracy theories and how things may not be as they seem. So I'm open to new interpretation.

So if it's not global warming or whatever they go on about.. what do you think it is? Or is nothing?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@bluejay_1919 - I think Einstein and CDS pretty much summed it up. I'd bet whatever the video pertaining to this thread is telling us is a lie. And even if there were an island about to be soon submerged, that and the fact that temperatures rise and fall are the results of natural phenomena like the sun, moon, oceans, and Earth's movement, and not carbon emissions.

bluejay_1919

Right, I agree with all of that. I guess I'm just confused...why tell us that we are the ones doing harm? Why tell us that it is all carbon emissions we are putting out? Why tell us that islands are disappearing and that we're causing everything to get hotter? What is the purpose of these lies, if that's what they are?

Sorry...I'm a very curious little bugga!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree too that natural cycles are more likely the cause of the so called global warming, than carbon emissions and human activities.

Some people want to make us think we are the cause, in order to control us, among other things. I'm no conspiracy theorist here, but I think it's among the very likely reasons they want us to believe that. I'll let others elaborate on that.