Which group do you think suffers the most? Men/Women/Children/Animals?

Which group suffers the most? Men/women/children/animals?

• Men

• Women

• Children

• Animals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doc 05

Zenith
I would Not want to die a lobster's boiling death.
If I am ever required to terminate any living creature's time line, these posts will be in my thoughts.
I will make it as quick, "fear-less", painless, and respectful as possible.
I have struggled with this issue lately, as there is too much needless carnage,
across the board and worldwide, with no quick end in sight.
So I now have ended up with a "rest home" for non-laying chickens. ;)
Thank you all for your insights

Angelface239

To the animals and their death:

I think it is also a matter of how you kill an animal. There are people that kill them cruelly because they think their religion commands it (mainly the fundamentalist parts of Judaism and Islam). Where I live the religious leaders say you can numb an animals before you kill it and it is not against the religion. I think the same.

But some people mainly in the Middle East critisize them, they think animals should be killed the way they were killed thousands of years ago without being stunned. And God or Allah wants the animals to suffer before death. I think God would not want that, otherwise he would be a psychopath.

But I think animals also have fear, when they are numbed, before they get killed but far less fear.
olives.
Okay.

alpha centauri

olives.
Okay.
What do you mean with this comment?

The middle Eastern people do it because they are controlled by their religious leaders, not because of their skin color. That was the costume used, before we had the scientific knowledge to do it otherwise in the times of Moses and Muhammed. They often have a theocracy or the sharia as law. or both.

When they come here (Germany) as refugees they eat the meat, they can get here. And it is called halal or kosher by the imams and rabbis (with this halal sign on it.

Halal and kosher means that you are allowed to eat it based on your religion.

Last edited:

Angelface239

What do you mean with this comment?

The middle Eastern people do it because they are controlled by their religious leaders, not because of their skin color. That was the costume used, before we had the scientific knowledge to do it otherwise in the times of Moses and Muhammed. They often have a theocracy or the sharia as law. or both.

When they come here (Germany) as refugees they eat the meat, they can get here. And it is called halal or kosher by the imams and rabbis (with this halal sign on it.

Halal and kosher means that you are allowed to eat it based on your religion.
I mean okay as i understand the topic of the disscuion nothing more.