Which group do you think suffers the most? Men/Women/Children/Animals?

Which group suffers the most? Men/women/children/animals?

• Men

• Women

• Children

• Animals

Results are only viewable after voting.

alpha centauri

I stumbled upon a video of an astral traveler who visited the Taoist Hell. He could feel the sufferings of different groups.
I dont want to know if you believe in the astral plane. Just who do you think suffers the most on average? And why?

I believe him and agree with him on the order of the different group. Or do you think they suffer the same on average?

The answer starts at 12:30 if the URL does not work. But you can also look the whole video.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How about the fact that Vegans don't ingest enough protein due to the fact that the quantity of food one would have to eat is beyond the size of ones stomach.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is a link to the only known source of the full range of protein from a grain source. Quinoa

If you do the math it comes out to close to almost 7 full cups just for your daily amount (men). And if you aren't using Quinoa as your source of protein, then you will soon become deficient in some proteins that just aren't available in other vegan protein sources. I've seen some very large people that could ingest that quantity of food.

FarOutThere

It's really not that hard to be healthy and Vegan, as evidenced by the millions of us in existence, many who have been Vegan for decades.

Non-vegans usually have plenty of deficiencies as well. Like any diet it should be well planned.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I stumbled upon a video of an astral traveler who visited the Taoist Hell. He could feel the sufferings of different groups.
I dont want to know if you believe in the astral plane. Just who do you think suffers the most on average? And why?

I believe him and agree with him on the order of the different group. Or do you think they suffer the same on average?

The answer starts at 12:30 if the URL does not work. But you can also look the whole video.

I think it depends on the subject matter. All groups suffer, but there is usually something they suffer the most with.

From my experience as a male, men usually suffer a lot of stigma related to the "pussy pass" culture. Pussy pass being its acceptable for women to misbehave because they are simply that, women. I disagree with that. I believe in equality for anyone no matter their race, gender or sexuality. If people in other groups want to be treated like others, they'll get that. But they also need to accept responsibility for their errant actions. Equality is more than just being paid the same as men or using the same bathroom as men.

False accusations. One thing that has always bothered me, and speaking from experience with a false rape accusation that was launched against me in middle school, women need to be held accountable for that. When they make a false rape accusation, they need to be charged with a crime. And in most cases, as was in my case, they weren't. I was suspended, shamed, had to move to a new school district. Even after the girl came forward and admitted she lied, I never got redemption nor justice for that.

alpha centauri

I think it depends on the subject matter. All groups suffer, but there is usually something they suffer the most with.

Thank you for the post.

I think men suffer more than women because they dont live that long as women. If you are in pain, that is detrimental for your health.

That is the same in all countries of the world. Women live longer.
But that could be a wrong claim and it is because of other reasons.

alpha centauri

To the animals and their death:

I think it is also a matter of how you kill an animal. There are people that kill them cruelly because they think their religion commands it (mainly the fundamentalist parts of Judaism and Islam). Where I live the religious leaders say you can numb an animals before you kill it and it is not against the religion. I think the same.

But some people mainly in the Middle East critisize them, they think animals should be killed the way they were killed thousands of years ago without being stunned. And God or Allah wants the animals to suffer before death. I think God would not want that, otherwise he would be a psychopath.

But I think animals also have fear, when they are numbed, before they get killed but far less fear.