Which of you, can share books about ancient alchemy?

RadicalResearcher

I don't have books on Ancient Alchemy. But i have the PDF books of Nicholas D. Collette who claimed he found out how to make the Elixir of Life and the secrets to the Philospher Stone. His death is whats interesting! It was very strange! He ran his own alchemical arts school of sorts online. I followed him for a while, while he was alive. He was a gifted young man and his works was interesting. The theory is that he dabbled with Red Mercury and that is what ultimately did him in. So some have speculated. Here is a youtube link to him of what remains of him online. As for his book the Covinant of Silence, I have it in PDF. It was hard to track down.

Nicholas D. Collette

His musical talent

His short book on the Elixir
His book the Covenant of Silence
Research report of his death.

Last edited:

8thsinner

I don't have books on Ancient Alchemy. But i have the PDF books of Nicholas D. Collette who claimed he found out how to make the Elixir of Life and the secrets to the Philospher Stone. His death is whats interesting! It was very strange! He ran his own alchemical arts school of sorts online. I followed him for a while, while he was alive. He was a gifted young man and his works was interesting. The theory is that he dabbled with Red Mercury and that is what ultimately did him in. So some have speculated. Here is a youtube link to him of what remains of him online. As for his book the Covinant of Silence, I have it in PDF. It was hard to track down.

Nicholas D. Collette

His musical talent

His short book on the Elixir
His book the Covenant of Silence
Research report of his death.
I don't know about him but his first book there is talking about ormus, which is now recognized as a powerful powder in both plant and animal life. Interestingly though, this book describes it as a black powder and not white, as most report. But I've seen enough ormus recipes to know that some internet cia trickery is going on and finding the right recipe takes discernment and experience.

It's not something I have played with yet but it is on my list for my orgonite work. Thanks for the links.

steven chiverton

read it wisely and fully ive uploaded this document in the paranormalis ages ago so here it is for you its a very long read so keep reading you will be shocked at what's in it

Last edited: