Which phone do you use?

TimeFlipper

I use my "TimeFlipper Personally Modified Chronometer"...It contains a "cross dimensional"scalar transmitter/receiver that is electronically synchronised to the holographic representation of the US destroyer the Eldridge DE173.....The holograph was left behind in the dimension from which the Eldridge entered on August 12th 1943 at 12 hundred hours, during the Philadelphia Experiment..:giggle:..

The top part of my wrist watch above the miniature loudspeaker/microphone that also includes the scalar transmitter/receiver, is a section that contains the fixed highly stable frequencies of 9 individual dimensions that are accessed by my voice command...The bottom part of the wrist watch is the nuclear "battery" that is made from lead and contains a tiny amount of irradiated germanium, the numbers display the amount of time in thousands of years, that the battery power will last..:sneaky:..

The wrist strap contains 9 separate fractal scalar antenna`s, for each of the 9 accessible dimensions (i have plans to increase more frequencies)..(y) ;)..
Along the side on one of the watches, is a UK 50 pence piece which indicates the actual size of my watch, when you enlarge the photo..

7890 78937894 :oops:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@MeditationSync So far i have received a multitude of private messages from Paranormalis members, requesting the price for me to produce a similar wrist watch for them....Unfortunately i had to decline their substantial offers, as there are only 8 of those watches still around some where, (and i have the 9th ;))....

One very large Japanese company owner, whose name i cannot divulge, except to say that his company name starts with the letter S, actually located one of my Email accounts and made me a humungous offer!! :eek:....I politely turned down his offer, explaining to him that on one of my inter dimensional travels, it was me who actually helped to create his company back in the 1950s!! :oops:..

I further went on to say to him that if i was to produce a dimensional wrist watch especially for him, it would create a terrible unstable Time-Loop which would effectively prevent Japan from making any electronic products for ever, and therefore the country would have very little money to exist on....He understood my simple logic! :LOL:..

dizzie

@MeditationSync So far i have received a multitude of private messages from Paranormalis members, requesting the price for me to produce a similar wrist watch for them....Unfortunately i had to decline their substantial offers, as there are only 8 of those watches still around some where, (and i have the 9th ;))....

One very large Japanese company owner, whose name i cannot divulge, except to say that his company name starts with the letter S, actually located one of my Email accounts and made me a humungous offer!! :eek:....I politely turned down his offer, explaining to him that on one of my inter dimensional travels, it was me who actually helped to create his company back in the 1950s!! :oops:..

I further went on to say to him that if i was to produce a dimensional wrist watch especially for him, it would create a terrible unstable Time-Loop which would effectively prevent Japan from making any electronic products for ever, and therefore the country would have very little money to exist on....He understood my simple logic! :LOL:..

How about this explanation: You are full of it, and simply posted pictures of an FM radio watch that Sinclair made in the mid-1980s in Great Britain. But I guess that most users here are probably wise to your antics already. Anyway, here's a link below to your "TimeFlipper Personally Modified Chronometer" lolol!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

How about this explanation: You are full of it, and simply posted pictures of an FM radio watch that Sinclair made in the mid-1980s in Great Britain. But I guess that most users here are probably wise to your antics already. Anyway, here's a link below to your "TimeFlipper Personally Modified Chronometer" lolol!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Paranormalis...Seeing as you only joined Paranormalis today, you dont yet know how my humour actually works :ROFLMAO:..
Of course its a Sinclair wrist watch that was first made around 1982, complete with an FM radio....All of our members who have been much longer on Paranormalis than your good self, understand my humour (i think) and hopefully you do now (y):LOL:..

I reckon you must have thought to yourself after reading my two postings, oh iam going to debunk this ancient TimeFlipper......Thats ok, i dont mind that at all, infact its good to share fun amongst our members, as we cant be serious all the time now, can we?(y):D..

I look forward to reading some of your own postings, and i hope you have lots of happy hours with your new Paranormalis family, and keep a look out for some more of my spoof postings ;):D..

dizzie

Welcome to Paranormalis...Seeing as you only joined Paranormalis today, you dont yet know how my humour actually works :ROFLMAO:..
Of course its a Sinclair wrist watch that was first made around 1982, complete with an FM radio....All of our members who have been much longer on Paranormalis than your good self, understand my humour (i think) and hopefully you do now (y):LOL:..

I reckon you must have thought to yourself after reading my two postings, oh iam going to debunk this ancient TimeFlipper......Thats ok, i dont mind that at all, infact its good to share fun amongst our members, as we cant be serious all the time now, can we?(y):D..

I look forward to reading some of your own postings, and i hope you have lots of happy hours with your new Paranormalis family, and keep a look out for some more of my spoof postings ;):D..

Hahaha! Wow, your sense of satire escaped my perception. Thanks for the warm welcome and understanding attitude, lol. It was funny when I thought you were serious and it's even more funny now that I know you put all of that together purposefully - I tip my hat. Well, so much for my grand debunking!! :LOL: Keep up the good work. It reminds me of a DJ on this forum that wrote about this awful scheme he had of DJing clubs for free in order to make money selling bottles of water. In the context of the forum, it was just close enough to sound believable if you didn't know better, like in my case here. Now - do you or have you actually owned that watch?

TimeFlipper

Hahaha! Wow, your sense of satire escaped my perception. Thanks for the warm welcome and understanding attitude, lol. It was funny when I thought you were serious and it's even more funny now that I know you put all of that together purposefully - I tip my hat. Well, so much for my grand debunking!! :LOL: Keep up the good work. It reminds me of a DJ on this forum that wrote about this awful scheme he had of DJing clubs for free in order to make money selling bottles of water. In the context of the forum, it was just close enough to sound believable if you didn't know better, like in my case here. Now - do you or have you actually owned that watch?

Nope, i have never owned one of those Sinclair Wrist Watches, but frankly i would love too, the problem is that they as rare as hen`s teeth and cost lots and lots of cash to get one!....I did however purchase one of the few Sinclair Micro 6 receivers in 1966 that actually worked when constructed...Eventually however it did break down, due to the awful tiny tuning capacitor, plus me finally losing interest in the damn thing.....

I did remove the components from the box, but decided to keep the box for posterity, until my two sons, when young children, decided to nick it from my tool box and then promptly lose it somewhere in a nearby field!...I was impressed by your summary of that book, which leads me to believe that you would make a very good proof reader....We have a member who is writing a book, and he invited myself and some other members to read it and make helpful comments on it...

Unfortunately i could only help him a little, and suggested to him, that a proof reader would be an ideal person to help him out even further..
It is a Sci-Fi book obviously, so when he finally comes back onto Paranormalis, i will remind him of this conversation with you, and hopefully you maybe available to help him out....We all try to help each other as much as we can do because we are a family, and families such as us never humiliate each other because of our shared beliefs in all Paranormal things....Paranormalis is like a cocoon for us, who dare to think outside of all the boxes..

Now then...I have this idea about using the Sinclair Micro 6 to create a miniature Votex...The three transistors in it are made from Germanium, which as you know contains Tachyons, that are particles which travel at a super luminal velocity.....Those particles are then made to circulate around the Micro 6 tiny ferrite rod aerial, by placing the three transistors into a strict Delta Formation, and then by using the negative resistance created within the transistors, the Tachyons are then being permanently amplified....The creation of the Vortex unfortunately poses one big problem, it

Last edited:

dizzie

Nope, i have never owned one of those Sinclair Wrist Watches, but frankly i would love too, the problem is that they as rare as hen`s teeth and cost lots and lots of cash to get one!....I did however purchase one of the few Sinclair Micro 6 receivers in 1966 that actually worked when constructed...Eventually however it did break down, due to the awful tiny tuning capacitor, plus me finally losing interest in the damn thing.....

I did remove the components from the box, but decided to keep the box for posterity, until my two sons, when young children, decided to nick it from my tool box and then promptly lose it somewhere in a nearby field!...I was impressed by your summary of that book, which leads me to believe that you would make a very good proof reader....We have a member who is writing a book, and he invited myself and some other members to read it and make helpful comments on it...

Unfortunately i could only help him a little, and suggested to him, that a proof reader would be an ideal person to help him out even further..
It is a Sci-Fi book obviously, so when he finally comes back onto Paranormalis, i will remind him of this conversation with you, and hopefully you maybe available to help him out....We all try to help each other as much as we can do because we are a family, and families such as us never humiliate each other because of our shared beliefs in all Paranormal things....Paranormalis is like a cocoon for us, who dare to think outside of all the boxes..

Now then...I have this idea about using the Sinclair Micro 6 to create a miniature Votex...The three transistors in it are made from Germanium, which as you know contains Tachyons, that are particles which travel at a super luminal velocity.....Those particles are then made to circulate around the Micro 6 tiny ferrite rod aerial, by placing the three transistors into a strict Delta Formation, and then by using the negative resistance created within the transistors, the Tachyons are then being permanently amplified....The creation of the Vortex unfortunately poses one big problem, it...

Sounds great. Happy to help and good luck with the experiment!