White Hole...........?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The idea of this even remotely being 'A Thing' is mind blowing to me.

And....So, with out further Ado, Heeeeere's the Latest from
'Fringe Area Reality Twister'.

It might be a bit of science fiction but......Imagine for one second if it weren't.

Even when Schwarzschild came up with his equation for the Schwarzschild discontinuity, he never thought it would ever be taken seriously. Now the crazies have gotten a hold of his idea and are connecting Einstein and Schwarzschild as being collaborators with each other. And to top it off Einstein is frequently being given credit for Schwarzschild's creation. A frequent problem with liars. Tell one lie and you'll need to continue adding more and more lies to keep your original lie going.

There has always been a real candidate for a white hole if you have been keeping up with astronomical observations. Many many years ago astronomers discovered an object called a Quasar. It had a very large Doppler shift indicating it was very very far away. Or it could be very close by indicating it would be an object bigger than a galaxy and it was its gravity causing the Doppler shift. But the close by ezplanation was never accepted because that would mean black holes don't form. Imagine just one big object behaving like a sun, but the size of a galaxy.

Beholder

Even when Schwarzschild came up with his equation for the Schwarzschild discontinuity, he never thought it would ever be taken seriously. Now the crazies have gotten a hold of his idea and are connecting Einstein and Schwarzschild as being collaborators with each other. And to top it off Einstein is frequently being given credit for Schwarzschild's creation. A frequent problem with liars. Tell one lie and you'll need to continue adding more and more lies to keep your original lie going.
Talking about yourself in third person to cover up the conspiracy? :unsure:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Talking about yourself in third person to cover up the conspiracy? :unsure:

Not me! That guy was someones puppet. He has been given credit for lots of ideas he never had anything to do with. It has been shown that he never had any aptitude for any of the work he was given credit for. He was just a glorified patent clerk. And to this day history continues to be rewritten.

Wind7

Staff

There has always been a real candidate for a white hole if you have been keeping up with astronomical observations. Many many years ago astronomers discovered an object called a Quasar. It had a very large Doppler shift indicating it was very very far away. Or it could be very close by indicating it would be an object bigger than a galaxy and it was its gravity causing the Doppler shift. But the close by ezplanation was never accepted because that would mean black holes don't form. Imagine just one big object behaving like a sun, but the size of a galaxy.

I haven't been keeping abridge unfortunately.

I just sort of posted this for the fun of it.

Beholder

2103879.jpg

Seems inspired by Homer's theory. Mmm...

lamdo263

It might be a bit of science fiction but......Imagine for one second if it weren't.
A white hole stems from the circumference plus relative mass of a celestial body. This can be anything from a moon, to a major planet, to a brown dwarf , or black hole. It is the gradations of veneer expression of entry points at a right angle, in theory that expresses the process of while tendril holes, stemming from a black hole circumference.

What the Stephen Hawking primary black hole investigative group came up with, is that since the edifice of a black hole is actually considered an active engine of energy plus mass exchange. This is not just a spot in the cosmos that takes up space, the relationships between a while hole and black holes are meant in nature, as an energy compensator.

An energy compensator is a process to where disequilibria of the energy constant within the universe, is shared from place to place. This is so one side of the universe does not blow up, from un-spread energy.

Like a grape vine in configuration, a while hole emanates from the surface gradation off the black hole depositing energy and sometimes mass particles even junk, to other worlds. This expression's rapid and occurs at one one thousandth's of a second, as only a flash above another world. This depositure, at great distances away from the contributing engine, which is your black hole.

It is supposed that in some apparatus of travel, that large bodies, such as stars, planets can also share their gravity composures as entry points. These locations would be to time, as well as distance travel, through this ticket to inter-cosmos travel.

The following has been my scientific summation of the relationship between black and white hole energy sharing from author Marcia Bartusiak's book, Thursday's Universe. } Thursday's child is full of woe. / Love you Marcia, you really got inside of me with this book ;) Thursday's Universe by Marcia Bartusiak

Wind7

Staff
I see this as Sci-Fi at best.....At least for now. ;)

I have loved reading about astronomy all my life but,
I am certainly no expert so, when I happened across this,
I thought it would make for a wild subject.

"A Black Hole as an entrance.....White Hole as the exit of some sort of wormhole?"

I mean.....Really??

I loved Star Trek DS9.....That's as far as it goes.

Just thought the Idea of wormholes was fascinating.

But....I wasn't taking the whole thing as serious as the link I provided seemed to be doing.

I was just wondering IF anyone (at all), has ever heard of such a thing as a 'White Hole'.

I never had until now. ;)

....And Nobody has mentioned (or found?) the Secret Word yet!