Interview Who am I?

Logical Mind

I am Logical Mind residing in the USA for quite a while yet born and raised elsewhere.

I prefer to write about interesting spiritual, esoteric unusual subjects the like of reincarnation, the inner earth, hollow planets, life on planet Sun, (yes a planet and hollow) and the moon, ETs, expanding earth, dinosaurs extinction and/or shrinking, time travel, the illusive nature of time and of space and other subjects. that may inform, and uplift the reader.

On occasions I write articles to expose organizations who lie, abuse, and destroy/ pollute the planet natural resources.

Oh, I forgot to say I neither insult anyone nor use fowl language and so expect that kind of civilized treatment from others.

Please see my first post "The Truth About Reincarnation" This is unusual info never published before.

Logical Mind

Hi Einstein,

Who ever imagined that fabricated news one day would pester us? I personally do not know much about fake news but I can always do a little research about it, though.

Last edited:

Logical Mind

Thank you for the sweet welcome.

I have been kicked out from some places and so it is pleasant to receive a welcome home, I used to post here a few years ago under another name but I left to take a break.

I like to write about out of the box subjects what the world consider to be "weird" is for me normal and natural, essential truths to know and to understand. I call myself here Logical Mind yet I am also a renegade, a system buster, a member of the family of light as the Pleiadeans call us.

If you have not read the book channeled by the Pleiadeans to Barbara Marciniak titled Bringers of the Dawn, I recommend it to you, it is an extremely interesting page-turner.

Peace profound

dimension-1hacker

I am Logical Mind residing in the USA for quite a while yet born and raised elsewhere.

I prefer to write about interesting spiritual, esoteric unusual subjects the like of reincarnation, the inner earth, hollow planets, life on planet Sun, (yes a planet and hollow) and the moon, ETs, expanding earth, dinosaurs extinction and/or shrinking, time travel, the illusive nature of time and of space and other subjects. that may inform, and uplift the reader.

On occasions I write articles to expose organizations who lie, abuse, and destroy/ pollute the planet natural resources.

Oh, I forgot to say I neither insult anyone nor use fowl language and so expect that kind of civilized treatment from others.

Please see my first post "The Truth About Reincarnation" This is unusual info never published before.
you are person with candlestick profile image