Who are the Nordic Aliens?

Krish

They belong to our anstetors that live in several other planets...left this place before the last ice age....there is more, but I can not say now...

Miscellaneous

That video's pic reminds me of Galadriel from lotr for a while there. Can someone give me a summary of the video? I don't usually watch videos.

Bullethead21

That video's pic reminds me of Galadriel from lotr for a while there. Can someone give me a summary of the video? I don't usually watch videos.

I can give you a summary of not only this video, but EVERY other "alien" video as well.........

Ready???

Lots of AMAZING CLAIMS........................ZERO PROOF!!

BlastTyrant

The nordic race is said to be one of the most ancient races of Aliens visiting our planet, typically they are seen on board the space craft after a abduction. They are said to be extremely good looking and typically order the Greys around.

Miscellaneous

BlastTyrant said:
The nordic race is said to be one of the most ancient races of Aliens visiting our planet, typically they are seen on board the space craft after a abduction. They are said to be extremely good looking and typically order the Greys around.
ヽ(`⌒´)ノ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bullethead21 said:
I can give you a summary of not only this video, but EVERY other "alien" video as well.........

Ready???

Lots of AMAZING CLAIMS........................ZERO PROOF!!
Ok lol. You have a point there.

Bullethead21 said:
It's pretty easy to spot the members of this site who just post any old garbage for higher post counts, or just to be posting...........

That is a good way to end up with a really big forum..........full of garbage!! LMAO!

This site needs some desperate moderation for removal of said garbage..........IMHO

I'm betting you could delete more than 50% of content from this site, and not loose a single fact.....of any value.
If you're unhappy with the forum, then you will be unhappy. Enough said. I don't feel like posting a long-assed reply right now.

Krish

...and I said...

They belong to our anstetors that live in several other planets...left this place before the last ice age....there is more, but I can not say now...

...and people who think we put out garbage ...are like people who belong to circa 100 that received an iPhone....think it is garbage...it happens...all the time...