Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

lamdo263

I read in a thread that "1%" of the members here are real time travellers, who are the 1% ?.
FOR LINEARITY IN THIS THREAD THE MEIER LANDINGS: Contrary to popular belief the Billy Meier landings did occur, but we later said debunked because the intent of the Mier landings was attempted impressment of the Earth human race, in conjunction with the Gary Kinder's Light Years book, with the beings known as the Grays.

Author Gary Kinder had found out about this and this is why the intent of the actual landings failed.

Why the intent of the landings was a bad thing to do, is this relative time 30 year back and 30 years ahead in time, is the key time for Earth humans to make both space flight and space ET relations practice. *The penalty for not doing this is a condition to where the Earth human race degrades into a degenerate cannibal-like race. This was foreseen by H.G. Well in his novel The Time Machine And verified in The Best Of Art Bell Show, to where a man going to a Halloween party, was stopped by a high-tech cannibal from the future.

With Semjase being a past then reactivated fraternal twin to me, their hidden actions were so grossly morally wrong, that the sociology intent of the landings began to corrupt and this is when she had her near to fatal falling accident in Billy Meier's home library study. Semjase falling in Billy Meier's study - Search

*Billy Meier was used i by the Pleiadeans because in a former existence he was a noted holy man, so was loosing his temper calling someone not defined as to who they were, "Liars", during the landings. While Billy like Semjase very much, he did not like what the Pleiadeans were trying to pull off as a deception.

*Other proof of the landing was the Marconi weapons control lock on module inside of the Mirage Jet fighter, the Swiss military authority sent to get the Pleiadean beam ship out of the mountain valleys near Billy home. Billy Meier – 1964 to Present – MUFON

What is also odd is these outtakes were given to Group W Westinghouse in the United States, as a production for TV release. This was an expensive purchase as an assisting video publicist and beyond the Ex USAF Wendelle Stevens Lee-Brit Elders video group. There was also a Japanese video documentary group that went to near Billy Meier's home additionally.

In shirt the nature of these landings were a fantastically big mess for the hidden Pleiadean Grays off world association, so why not cover the whole thing up and act as if the encounter had been amateur video makers and actors?

lamdo263

I read in a thread that "1%" of the members here are real time travellers, who are the 1% ?.
How I was forced into time travel is that there's a soul outline sensor inside of the instrument of the Pleiadeans beam ships. This device allows the Pleiadeans to locate by their souls, a certain person within histories context.

This device also acts as a safety watch when it's turned on, if the Pleiadeans should visit a race of beings on any planet, to where their disembarked crew is possibly put in harm's way.

They must have had this device turned on in the beamship that took both Semjase and Billy Meier to the time of the dinosaurs.

What was at issue for verifications sake, is that while this device not only tracked Semjases soul pattern, it was in the same token able to track mine. This device must have viewed me as an extension to semjase, via our mutual bio-telepathitive link, and compensate for my soul sprit complex as being part of her own, even though the act of time travel.

It would have probably been a better action if I had been in the saucer craft with her, rather than more of less esthetically holding on from the outside of the ship

I understand and see now as to why I was safety compensated during time travel, because of this soul reading device, rather than her ship and crew's action being a harmful state of affairs to myself.

Note this device is mentioned in both Light Years by Kinder and The Pleiadean Mission by Randolph Winters.

vp8671

BIlly Meyer fabricated his ufo photographs ( an inverted cacke baking pan ), tijme travel photo ( taken from history books ), alien girl photos ( a dancer from a 70s tv shows )

lamdo263

BIlly Meyer fabricated his ufo photographs ( an inverted cacke baking pan ), tijme travel photo ( taken from history books ), alien girl photos ( a dancer from a 70s tv shows )
It is forbidden, because of the pull up carpet tag photograph phenomena, to bring back photographs from another time. You may make hand illustrations, but a direct photograph is not approved affair. This is common time traveler's knowledge.

lamdo263

Let me help you here because the landings did in fact take place, but the representations of the contacts as evidence may be illegal to show.

What's really at issue here is how the future will unfold. Afterall this is what the jist of the John Titor story is about, fear of the future and how this is going to play out.

On me what the hidden stuff is, Is am I a threat to the powers that be in the future and their future plans? The answer to that is for the most part no. You see this has to do with hierarchies and how will those hierarchies' rule?

It's widely known off world at least that many of the super-engineered bio-genetic lines are stale in many creatures not only including the Pleiadeans but other off world beings as well. In fact it's a dire situation, to where they have hire-outs trying to establish genetic lines humans, that are apart from fragile gene lines like themself, where backflow gene problem contamination's a consideration. But the folly is, they still want good gene lines.

Let me ask you, can you go on line now and book a spaceflight for vacation purposes to another star system, with a departure passport out in two days' time? No, you can't not on this world you can't but on other systems your'e able to do this.

Well, if this is bad icing on the cake for us then how does this situation get better? Allow space travel and freer Earth human to alien contacts of course is the answer. Well, if this is the limitation, then what the Hell is the problem?

The problem is the genetic situation to a makes sense common genetics worthy mailable situations not apparent, cos Johnny Aliens in the bathroom playing with himself, or possible outcomes on the genetic situation to come.

Let me express to you, because now because of Hollywood dabbling into Star Wars sought after money making ideas, I possess a dual genetic track to another time, this were-with-all to the point where I remember leveling a ray pistol at degenerates who ate other humans ending their cause, that I don't especially care for the direction this world's going to.

H.G. Wells said it in his trieste in the novel the time machine, one aspect of the human race went underground and to this effect the other half that was left on the surface, raise the other half as come out of your hole in the ground eat it food.

I'm sorry this is a sad, sad comment on the future state of the Earthbound human race, just because Mary Alien desire to live 500 years. This is what the current tug of war is based on with the doings that are now occurring. It's all about control and is the entire shitting constabulary of the Earth human race going to go down the tube, because of some god knows who alien that either wants to live longer, or desires to inhabit a near perfect body without any problems?

If your'e going to lift this rock up Vp 8671, you might as well prepare against stomach upset, as the creepy crawlies beneath that rock are pretty repulsive. So it's a multi-level Star Trek like game of chess, got it?

lamdo263

For me it was finally knowing how to say Semjae's name in the 90s after talking on the phone to an associate of Semjase who was giving a lecture at a community college.

It was some reports given back about her that made me smile because she had a sense of humor worth sharing with others.

And the contacts go on, they may appear, but keep their distances.

You might as well as the right spices to this turkey, as in the time to come, is there any more The stuff that dreams are made of?

I hope your'e not a piece of garbage, but I really care for what this lady has produced in song. Stirring thought, The stuff that dreams are made of.

unholy_dragon

I laugh at the people who claim they are from the future. When you believe in infinite timelines, it's hard to comprehend anyone able to travel to the past. For this basis I mean for every action you take a new timeline branches out. Think of a moment that you had to make a decision, multiple timeline emerges from that point. Every decision gets it own timeline. there is infinite timelines which I will try to explain in a separate thread