Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

Mr_Zero

It's not true. No one has demonstrated any ability to travel through time. Although I can give some credit to HDRkid who has developed the skill to astral project to other time periods with remarkable success.
@Einstein did he develop this skill with help from the HDR ?.

Mr_Zero

I won't name names, but a kind member offered to send me an HDR, but I didn't want to disappear from this timeline. I can't do that to my family. Not worth the risk. No clue if it really works, but just like the Ouija board, I'm not risking it.
everything always points me to the HDR, I guess that is the path I will walk. I have nothing to lose so it will be perfect for me.

lamdo263

I read in a thread that "1%" of the members here are real time travellers, who are the 1% ?.
I read in a thread that "1%" of the members here are real time travellers, who are the 1% ?.
There's me. I time jumped with my Pleiadean fraternal twin then at the time not known to me, back to the time of the dinosaurs. This was a happening in the Billy Meier contacts when Cosmonaut Semjase took Billy on a time sightseeing tour.

Was bioencapsulated in an energy Feild. What must have occurred is her saucer-ships locating monitoring fields also joined me up with their trip, so I was taken along.

This was a situation to where in 1982 I was getting the rest of the complex download of her physiology and state of being transferred into myself. I was a mess and bed ridden for three days till her info instilled into me. Much like how a complete program that's complex uploads into a computer.

I was wearing only a t-shirt and underwear during this leveling with my twin from leftover cells from Atlantis and was in a drastic state of physical funk. *I remember collapsing down on my knees in the singlewide trailer in front of a hall closet, but with my eyes closed, I could see the jungle surrounding me with another kind of visual sense from my eyes.

I could hear dynos in the background, feel the thick forest air. I could see the foliage fauns kind of through my eyes. I could also sense Billy and Semjase a ways off. She was just showing him around.

I came back alright when she returned.

Was also in the post Middle Ages as a result of her time traveling. Was when an ancestor of mine had the junk vampire or low-quality vampire affliction from this plague. Was dressed in pre-colonial clothes, dead because I just slipped off a cart full of dead people they were going to bury.

I remember walking through this forest where the trees had no leaves and everything, I was looking at was in the violent spectrum.

The clan vampires are who saved me. Instinctively went to their quarters in the forest. That's all I can remember.

Time travel changes you. Seems to make you real smart about it quickly.