Who Decides Which Questions to Ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

If you're legit, you don't need to attack others to prove your point. The amount of time you spend on here, as well as the comments you share, make it pretty obvious that you're a fraud. I mean... think about it.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame? Really? What kind of time traveler would spend his time and energy posting that?

I wrestled with my conscience before committing to writing what I said. But you need to be made aware that the member your defending belongs to one of the most sinister organisations on the planet. The W.Joyce circle of DADARS. As I stressed elsewhere, not everybody in that is society sinister. Just a small group of 13 members that meet up in secret as an American eatery dressed in lab coats and propeller hat. Headed up by a man who speaks in clipped English and a dodgy foreign accent called by the codename Mad Malcolm the Clown. Black mass, devil worshipping, hobgoblin invoking another sinister occult going on. Is just the tip of a very large iceberg. The development of a means of communicating to the past for sinister purposes is another activity they're involved in. If you believe this is not worth bringing to the attention of others then from this point on I shall main quiet about it. But I genuinely did feel that I had a moral duty to mention it. In my defence I would like to point out that the said member has made numerous hints regarding this sinister circle.

Last edited:

JustMe

If you're legit, you don't need to attack others to prove your point. The amount of time you spend on here, as well as the comments you share, make it pretty obvious that you're a fraud. I mean... think about it.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame? Really? What kind of time traveler would spend his time and energy posting that?

I wrestled with my conscience before committing to writing what I said. But you need to be made aware that the member your defending belongs to one of the most sinister organisations on the planet. The W.Joyce circle of DADARS. As of stressed elsewhere not everybody in that is society sinister. Just a small group of 13 members that meet up in secret as an American eatery dressed in lab coats and propeller hat. Headed up by a man who speaks in clipped English and a dodgy foreign accent called by the codename Mad Malcolm the Clown. Black mass, devil worshipping, hobgoblin invoking another sinister occult going on. Is just the tip of a very large iceberg. The development of a means of communicating to the past for sinister purposes is another activity the involved in. If you believe this is not worth bringing to the attention of others then from this point on a showing main quiet about it. But I genuinely did feel that I had a moral duty to mention it. In my defence I would like to point out that the said member has made numerous hints regarding this sinister circle.
More nonsense instead of answers/evidence...

TimeFlipper

I wrestled with my conscience before committing to writing what I said. But you need to be made aware that the member your defending belongs to one of the most sinister organisations on the planet. The W.Joyce circle of DADARS. As of stressed elsewhere not everybody in that is society sinister. Just a small group of 13 members that meet up in secret as an American eatery dressed in lab coats and propeller hat. Headed up by a man who speaks in clipped English and a dodgy foreign accent called by the codename Mad Malcolm the Clown. Black mass, devil worshipping, hobgoblin invoking another sinister occult going on. Is just the tip of a very large iceberg. The development of a means of communicating to the past for sinister purposes is another activity the involved in. If you believe this is not worth bringing to the attention of others then from this point on a showing main quiet about it. But I genuinely did feel that I had a moral duty to mention it. In my defence I would like to point out that the said member has made numerous hints regarding this sinister circle.

OMG Lord Haw Haw, you have now COMPLETELY "lost the plot"..Show me exactly where i have made numerous hints regarding a "sinister" circle!! ...I think most people will realise like i do, that you are in a very seriously bad mental state.... Coming up with names such as Mad Malcolm the Clown ...Propeller Hats ...black mass..hobgoblin invoking...devil worshipping , oh dear Lord Haw Haw, i feel so very sorry for you as im sure most of our other members do..

Clearly, your rantings are typical of a person suffering with Paranoia from which one of the symptoms is, suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.....Maybe you actually DO believe that you are a time-traveller, and because of me and other members who totally disbelieve everything that you have put, your mind is now splintering :(...You need help which none of us on here can do for you..Go and get some rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.