Who done it?

Mayhem

Zenith
Its too high and too close to the carriage to be believable.
The children arent even looking directly at Greta.

Cirrus

So now for a little political discussion...

When did politics become solely about "winning"? I mean, Charlie Sheen's catch-phrase was entertaining for a while, but things are headed to a whole new level.

Politics shouldn't be about "winning". It should be about putting the best representatives in place who can actually do the job. It doesn't matter whether the political ideology of one candidate falls on the right or left side of the spectrum... if one candidate is a maniac pedophile (no, this isn't a shot at Trump), then you should not be voting for him even if he's branded with the same political party with which you identify.

We're also at the point in the US where it's not just about "winning" but about demanding loyalty. It's a situation where if you're not loyal to the high-holy-ruler, then he's gonna make sure you don't "win" (okay, now it's a shot at Trump). Once a leader starts demanding loyalty, things start heading down the slippery slope to totalitarianism. A real leader shouldn't have to demand loyalty. In a true democratic republic it is okay if you disagree with the leader... and it actually makes for a better nation when you bring people together with different ideals who work together for a same ultimate cause. The key phrase here is working together. Right now, the political parties in the US have forgotten how to get on the same page. As the political divide continues to grow, so does the nation itself which will, inevitably, be dangerous for us all.

Okay, I'll step down from my soapbox now :LOL:.

Kairos

So now for a little political discussion...

When did politics become solely about "winning"? I mean, Charlie Sheen's catch-phrase was entertaining for a while, but things are headed to a whole new level.

Politics shouldn't be about "winning". It should be about putting the best representatives in place who can actually do the job. It doesn't matter whether the political ideology of one candidate falls on the right or left side of the spectrum... if one candidate is a maniac pedophile (no, this isn't a shot at Trump), then you should not be voting for him even if he's branded with the same political party with which you identify.

We're also at the point in the US where it's not just about "winning" but about demanding loyalty. It's a situation where if you're not loyal to the high-holy-ruler, then he's gonna make sure you don't "win" (okay, now it's a shot at Trump). Once a leader starts demanding loyalty, things start heading down the slippery slope to totalitarianism. A real leader shouldn't have to demand loyalty. In a true democratic republic it is okay if you disagree with the leader... and it actually makes for a better nation when you bring people together with different ideals who work together for a same ultimate cause. The key phrase here is working together. Right now, the political parties in the US have forgotten how to get on the same page. As the political divide continues to grow, so does the nation itself which will, inevitably, be dangerous for us all.

Okay, I'll step down from my soapbox now :LOL:.

From my perspective, it's about loyalty to your nation, which most leftists certainly are not. People who hate a nation should definitely not vote in that nation.