Who has ever experienced time travel pepole in this forum?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Look at a clock and note the time, then look at it again a few minutes later.

Congrats, you experienced time travel!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
i want to experience time travel..

and some member uses HDR in this forum.. i want to listen time travel experience!

i think this forum is good froum to talk about time travel.

wish our time travel dream!

I've never used one, but from what I've read it seems like it just facilitates being able to have out of body experiences easier.

I've tried numerous times to get someone to let me test one out and document my experiences with it (@HDRKID) but haven't gotten anywhere with it. The HDR is joked about in most places for good reason, but I'd also like to mess with it and see what happens.

To anyone with an HDR: I'll pay for shipping to borrow it and create a series of videos documenting every aspect of its use. PM me here or on TTI if you'e interested - You'll obviously get the HDR back.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i want to experience time travel..

and some member uses HDR in this forum.. i want to listen time travel experience!

i think this forum is good froum to talk about time travel.

wish our time travel dream!

I've never used one, but from what I've read it seems like it just facilitates being able to have out of body experiences easier.

I've tried numerous times to get someone to let me test one out and document my experiences with it (@HDRKID) but haven't gotten anywhere with it. The HDR is joked about in most places for good reason, but I'd also like to mess with it and see what happens.

To anyone with an HDR: I'll pay for shipping to borrow it and create a series of videos documenting every aspect of its use. PM me here or on TTI if you'e interested - You'll obviously get the HDR back.

Cosmo is a good guy. He's one of the few people I trust. So, someone lend him the HDR, please.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I own two HDR's: one from Steven Gibbs, made in about 1996 and one made by an unknown person, most likely Dr Z in (2007 or 2008) using my comments posted here in 1997 “to add more tuning knobs for better tuning”. The last time I loaned my Gibbs unit out it came back broken and I needed to repair it.

OK, here is the point of this posting: All of the units ever made by Gibbs and unknown people are different, when it comes to the performance of the HDR units its self. In other words, no two HDR devices work the same or have a 100% same outcome when used. Even changing the Crystal will change the workings of the HDR's.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't remember you had HDRs professor. Can you tell us if you were able to experience something with it? :)

correction123

Hello, I am from the superhdr.blogspot.com forum. It's my baby I take good care of! I have had tons of experiences with my 2007 model, everything from astra traveling and astra time traveling to actual physical time traveling accidentally getting caught up in some kind of time distortion. Didn't know how I cam into it or even how I came back out of after 20 miles of driving before coming out. I also have beings come from somewhere having fun in the house and when I am out of body they wrestle me and in essence claimed my house as their own. So my wife and I 's lives had to radically change. Then one fateful day I sold my 2007 HDR because I wasn't using it due I was getting heavily into radionic practicing which I have been doing for 15 years now! So a friend of mine is sending me his 1999 model which is old then the 2007 I use to having. He used it for about a month or so with good success then placed it in the closet.