who has seen the shadow people ?.

Mr_Zero

has anyone seen shadow people in their room, this could be when you are partially sleeping or awake (at night).

vp8671

Yes, I have, they can do more than just watch, they are creatures not of this world, they live in a rift dimension between two worlds, they have kind of fingers which can be put into an human body and absorb energy from the third chackra. I have dealt in the past with them quite a bit when I suffered from a deep depression. When one is depressed, his/her energetic barrires are lowered, thus, these beings can easily have access to your vital energy.Usually depressed people are more inclined to see them

lamdo263

has anyone seen shadow people in their room, this could be when you are partially sleeping or awake (at night).
Yeah, I did about ten years back or so. They were in, or it was in front of the pantry cupboard in the kitchen, for a second of two.
Was human shaped, had seen it, taken it in and said to myself "What the hey"? It kind of faded into non-existence quickly.

Shook me a little. What like if you would take a piece of cast black artist charcoal and put the Lith on its side, to where you got shape and definition as a sketch, but could still see through it. Was a strange happening. Had no idea what it wanted nor was doing there??

Mr_Zero

Yes, I have, they can do more than just watch, they are creatures not of this world, they live in a rift dimension between two worlds, they have kind of fingers which can be put into an human body and absorb energy from the third chackra. I have dealt in the past with them quite a bit when I suffered from a deep depression. When one is depressed, his/her energetic barrires are lowered, thus, these beings can easily have access to your vital energy.Usually depressed people are more inclined to see them
@vp8671 I feel as if your description of them makes sense.

vp8671

This world is not the only one, there are many dimensions, just like there are many electron orbitals, the space between one dimension and the next one is called the rift dimension, a kind of 'land of no one'. These creatures live there, they have to eat, they absorb our energy stored in our chackra system, usually, there is a form of natural protection around us , the energy around the body is like an onion shell, but when something hurts us in a psycological way, the energy must be reverted into survival mode, the energy is totally turn inside the physical, basic body. Every dimension tends to perfect itself, but at this level we are next to the lowest 'higher level' dimension, here you can find people who committed suicide, killers, rapers, and every kind of human perversion possibile.They live a life which is not so different from here, they build devices to suck our energy, in this dimension there are not only human, but beings from every other world, that's why they appear in different shapes.