Who is going to have the Covid Jab?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another cold has arrived from the schools. My kids are surviving just fine. Will not get tested for covid. Will not get the vaccine. Zinc and Quercetin keeps the lungs healthy with no infections. Sleep also helps.

Time to celebrate natural immunity.

GBBrawler

My company had their monthly meeting today and during this, the subject of mandatory vaccinations
was talked about by our Company President.

This is in Minnesota.
Then....I raised my hand.

"Yes?"

"Sir, can we receive free vacation time if the new booster causes a Zombie Apocalypse?"

:p;)
Minnesota is ridiculousness! The home of radical communist U.S congress women & squad member, Ilhan Omar! A transplant from Yemen who trying to create the chaos of that country here in the U.S. Screw her! She only respects this country for what she can get from it to enrich herself. My wife works from home for a company from Minneapolis, & the company is all gung-ho on vaccine mandates & transgender training for its employees stressing the use of proper pronouns! The company was going for mandating that my wife get vaccinated even though she is out of state & works from home, but they have since backed off of that requirement since the OSHA mandate reversal.

Lets go Brandon! Oh, & F Ilhan Omar!

Mayhem

Zenith
Another cold has arrived from the schools. My kids are surviving just fine. Will not get tested for covid. Will not get the vaccine. Zinc and Quercetin keeps the lungs healthy with no infections. Sleep also helps.

Time to celebrate natural immunity.
Didnt you have the virus last Feb?

i remember you saying such

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Didnt you have the virus last Feb?

i remember you saying such

Yes. At the time, I thought maybe I caught Covid and they wouldn't test, but I've done a lot of studying since then and have learned more truth. It was probably just the flu. Seems I catch something once a year, not including one or 2 colds. The kids bring stuff home from school.

Creshna1c

Covid shots are for current and future germ warfare. I suggest you get one. I was given by code keys (formulas from other dimensions) for alien germ warfare and to destroy the universe. Just in case the right person reads this.

Wind7

Staff
Minnesota is ridiculousness! The home of radical communist U.S congress women & squad member, Ilhan Omar! A transplant from Yemen who trying to create the chaos of that country here in the U.S. Screw her! She only respects this country for what she can get from it to enrich herself. My wife works from home for a company from Minneapolis, & the company is all gung-ho on vaccine mandates & transgender training for its employees stressing the use of proper pronouns! The company was going for mandating that my wife get vaccinated even though she is out of state & works from home, but they have since backed off of that requirement since the OSHA mandate reversal.

Lets go Brandon! Oh, & F Ilhan Omar!
:fp:

start at edge

The title of this is actually a question: “Who is going to have the Covid Jab?”
My answer to that is: “Only the suicidal.”
I crack up every time I hear one of those saying “LONG live … this or that” – well … how LONG ???