Who is Gus?

TimeFlipper

Why does this name keep popping up in time travel and why was the article deleted about him on the forum's?

I have only been on Paranormalis just over 5 years, but I have never come across anybody with the name of Gus...Neither can I recall any thread with the name of Gus in it...There is a podcast called, "It hurts to time travel-the Gus and Eddy podcast", and also lots of Gus associated stuff on You Tube..

9th Wave

I have only been on Paranormalis just over 5 years, but I have never come across anybody with the name of Gus...Neither can I recall any thread with the name of Gus in it...There is a podcast called, "It hurts to time travel-the Gus and Eddy podcast", and also lots of Gus associated stuff on You Tube..
But isn't that the point.

alpha centauri

Why does this name keep popping up in time travel and why was the article deleted about him on the forum's?
I only found this post, but that is a post of you.

Hm there is also another person that claim he was born in florida but 1998 instead of 1992.

In reality the man is called John Smith and not Titor. He was born 1998 in Florida and is the first man who traveles back in time. He is an American and works for the Army of my time period.

alpha centauri

@9th Wave

I think the posts nearly never get deleted here. The threads, that the mods consider fake, are closed rather than deleted. Maybe you read it on the other time travel site and you have to search there.

I found this book from the author Dillon Benoit:

and this is the second part:
Gus and i become subjects in a top secret experiment by elite scientist in Switzerland. We had no idea what we were getting into. Under a high dosage of a new mystery drug know as "DMT" Gus and I experience what can only be described as outer body, and multi dimensional