Who is John Quincy St Clair?

I found strange parents by someone by the name of John Quincy St Clair, involving wormholes. Any thoughts? I personally don’t believe it, just thought you guys may be interested

NaturalPhilosopher

it's an abandoned patent application.
sometimes you see this stuff in patent applications, the patent office never grants them one cuz it violates physics.
they just want to be the first to publish so they can be legally protected if this tech ever goes public

after a brief look it has some promise
all this stuff requires very high power to work, unless it utilizes free energy in the environment and resonant to make it converge upon the device. Like Steven Gibbs' tech.

none of these guys ever make an attempt at full explanation. they want to keep it to themselves.
gibbs is also guilty of that, he never explains how his tech works on a physics level. only rudimentary explanations

it's an abandoned patent application.
sometimes you see this stuff in patent applications, the patent office never grants them one cuz it violates physics.
they just want to be the first to publish so they can be legally protected if this tech ever goes public
I see. Do you believe it works. I mean I don’t

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah all this stuff works
question is to what degree?

it's not about whether it works only the efficiency.
the really efficient(strong) reliable systems nobody tells ya how to make those.

NaturalPhilosopher

most systems only are astral portals(requires way less energy)
for physical teleportation, no.

the only systems that do that which are cheap and publicly available are the consciousness based resonant systems like Gibbs' designed. Those work but are still tricky.

for physical teleportation without involvement of consciousness you need millions of volts or amps.

most systems only are astral portals(requires way less energy)
for physical teleportation, no.

the only systems that do that which are cheap and publicly available are the consciousness based resonant systems like Gibbs' designed. Those work but are still tricky.

for physical teleportation without involvement of consciousness you need millions of volts or amps.
Tell you what, if this hyper dimensional resonator does work, can you prove it? Go look into the future and search for a guy named “Filigenzi”