Who is your favorite "Star Wars" character?

Negan

THE member
And why is it Boba Fett?

ggnboynntpd0ufwerxxx.jpg

Negan

THE member
...Space ISIS...

Topkek.

I'll reiterate what I've said so many times, if it weren't for the Mandalorians I'd never have gotten into Star Wars. It'd have been a couple of movies I'd have watched once, and then again if they came on TV and there was nothing else to watch. I liked EPII (because Jango), hated EPI and EPIII. The new movies? Don't even get me started. :mad:(n)

Negan

THE member
Oh boy Goofy, good thing you can't be tarred and feathered because I know some Star Wars fans who would for that haha!

I've always thought it was neat that a planet has a species living in cities on land, and underwater.

Peaceseeker

well, if we're including video games, then as funny as this might sound, the character we play as, in the game "star wars , knights of the old republic 2" , the main character is known as "the exile", and , it seems to fit my own life in a way lol so , he's my favorite character. But if we're only talkin bout movies... i'd say... darth maul, just because he looked soo freaking cool, and dressing up as him on halloween is fun as hell to do . :)