Who kicked the Reptilians out of the planet?

Max X

Some investigators approach the dilemma of human origin from a scientific point of view, which is ok, but do no take into consideration that all the problems and all the primitivism we have been through along thousands of years had been originated by an aggressive malicious ET race who is here pretending to enslave us.

From that point of scientific view it is almost impossible to unravel the secret of our origins, present mess and our possible destiny.

The problem of our origins and the present adverse situation cannot be understood unless it is clear we have been had by a very powerfully malevolent and canny reptile race of the universe.

So people that are unaware of this fact tend to blame themselves and the human race for apparently being primitive, destructive and backwards, when it is all the opposite, most normal people are by nature compassionate, caring and peace loving.

It is essential to be aware of our innocence that we are not to be held responsible for the mess. Who are the Reptilians their minions and puppets? for 300 thousand years they have been controlling humanity through governments, the media, corporations, banks, the medical mafia, religions, schools and colleges, the Vatican, and most everything…until now.

The great news is that since the bad ETS have already been kicked out of our precious blue-green planet by the benevolent and brave Andromedans so 2012 has become the first year of our gradual emancipation.

Also many people have been gradually awakening to understand and so ready for disclosure and first contact and to welcome on earth our family of galactic benevolent humans: Andromedans, Pleiadians, Sirians, Arcturians, Hathors, Paschats and many others.

The puppets left behind: the illuminati, the cabal, corporations, the arrogant so called elite, the parasites are agonizing and already some of them have resigned as bank leaders or are either in jail, out of commission, deported to other planets or plain dead.

The house cleaning continues.

Yet still mainstream media refuses to broadcast the truth and instead it is used as an instrument to generate fear and anxiety in the naïve population. I myself sold my television set to the junk man about four years ago, and now only watch positive info on videos and DVDs.

Clint Eastwood in one of his movies says

“Hang them high”

and I happen to agree with him.

BlastTyrant

I was always informed that the Cigar shaped UFO's were those of the reptilian race, and that theren ot completely banished from earth there still allowed to view but not touch.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool thanks for the up date MAX, and glad to see ya still here. on another note do you remember the chart that went around the net a while back that show sketches and some pic's of the 2 dozen or so know ET'S that frequent this mudball. I can't seem to locate it anymore

P.S.
so do you think the public will get a full disclosure anytime soon

Croattoan27

The Reptilians have kept themselves so far off the map that it becomes almost impossible to know their capabilities. Hence, it can become easy for us to give them a more general set of abilities that are more suited to more specific creatures. While the Reptilians are excellent military strategists, don't get me wrong, I find it hard to believe they would concoct such a long, tedious, and slow plan. The Shifters definitely seem like the type of monstrosities that would pull a "They Live" scenario. If the Shifters were already here, that could be a problem for the Reptilians especially with them already rallying forces together after the Fall of Formers.

Derrick C.

cool thanks for the up date MAX, and glad to see ya still here. on another note do you remember the chart that went around the net a while back that show sketches and some pic's of the 2 dozen or so know ET'S that frequent this mudball. I can't seem to locate it anymore

P.S.
so do you think the public will get a full disclosure anytime soon
yes there will be disclosure but i agree with the next post that only when the ETs want us to know the truth we will find out, just hoping there peaceful.