'Who on Earth is who, 'Max?''

J.A.

Whatever time travels ARE possible or not, Max, of course I can only tell you both, also V. that a great
pleasure of mine is to start by finding out, how you will prove your time machine, greetings, 'J.A.,' note: I'm always open to any honest suggestions.

Last edited:

J.A.

I pers. don't believe that Tachyons are, were that much impossible, greetings, 'J.A.'

J.A.

Here some good news, Martian, I never confused myself, greetings, LOL, 'J.A.,' if you in any way doubt about me, it's just a minor issue that gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can think about being conflictive etc.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You're definitely onto something, but some of your phrases are incoherent. And I'm not sure what you're doing making your Email address public.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You are welcome! Now, what is it exactly that would you like to discuss? And please try to write in properly-structured sentences.

By the way, welcome to Paranormalis!

J.A.

Pls. don't answer back to me, it's not MY obligation that I can count on such a pert problem, greetings, 'J.A.' You're DOUBLE as welcome!

J.A.

At least you repented it, me, too, greetings, 'J.A.,' I never answer back to anyone, lest & till I can feel provoked to do it. What I seek, is to
find out, if The Tach.'s can exist, what do you think?