who or what are the men in black?

Mr_Zero

If you have information on the men in black, please let me know within this thread. has anyone had encounters with them?

steven chiverton

they seem to be under some controll as one man in black was acting strange as if its controlled influence was melfunctioning acording to what ive read

BlastTyrant

No one knows, they appear to be mechanical or alien sometimes human, they are part of the US Gov put in place to control disclosure.

NOTE: MIB sightings have drastically reduced after the 90's it is thought that they couldn't control the amount of people having experiences or sightings so now they only bother the very important ones, which begs the question how do they know who those ones are?

Most people will say they are Alien, but ET aren't supposed to get involved with human affairs, so in doing so they are breaking their own rules, unless they're a hybrid made by the Govt for this exact purpose? Sadly we may never know.

Beholder

Could be the aliens themselves in disguise or as a manipulated memory footprint. If the sighting was a classified military project, then it's probably an act without the military uniforms to make people believe it was alien. Any specific organization would be highly unlikely to respond that quickly.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Either aliens pretending to be the government or government pretending to be aliens.

Why?

Their WEIRD behavior.

I think it's alien interference myself.

images

lamdo263

If you have information on the men in black, please let me know within this thread. has anyone had encounters with them?
It's a variety of different kinds of critters. Some ETs in disguise, sewn together reanimated dead people, you name it.