who or what are the men in black?

BlastTyrant

@BlastTyrant where did you get this information from ?

Just about any documentation you read alludes to this, almost any abductee is relayed this information, even the treaty between the us Gov and Aliens state this.

The basic agreement was only select people were to be taken, a approved list by the US Govt, now obviously that didn't happen and people were taken in order to give information. But in general ET's are not allowed to interfere with humans like the MIB do.

I hate saying it because it sounds so lame but the Galactic treaty is also in place for this.

lamdo263

@BlastTyrant does this "Galactic treaty" have anything to do with the galactic federation?
I'm allowed to answer this, but Earth was once the site of part of a great big space war. Because of loss of life, strife and damage, a treaty was enforced over this area. Many differing kinds of ETs come stop at Earth for limited supplies.

Last edited:

Mr_Zero

RadicalResearcher

Let's just say they are human and they have an agenda that goes way outside what your life is worth. They don't care about you, me or anyone else. They care about control!

OakFieldAlienz444

@lamdo263 if this information is factual, I find it hard to believe that the ones who control our world, would allow such information to be easily accessible via an ordinary search engine.

First off----different things become lesser secrets over time. No one cares if you read about
the Gulf of Tonkin incident now but back at the time it was highly classified stuff.
At the time Roswell happened people were threatened because it was a top
secret balloon project (apparently) but now if you talk about the roswell craft
whatever the hell it was it's nothing more than a joke (to the intelligence agencies)

Secrets become ordinary information over a long stretched out period of time
when it becomes no longer necessary for the spies and spooks to keep it secret,
and that includes UFO info. Now that UFO's are officially real (whether they are Chinese drones, radar misconceptions,
regular drones, bugs) whatever the hell they are now no one cares as much.
There was a time when UFO witnesses were silenced and threatened.
Those times are shifting. Now there's probly only a few UFO secrets that
the men in black still care about and probly not many. Notice men in black sightings are way down in general.
I think that if this site is monitered the stuff they care about is whether someone builds a real time machine
or astral travel device. THAT would be considered useful for the men in black to raid.

lamdo263

First off----different things become lesser secrets over time. No one cares if you read about
the Gulf of Tonkin incident now but back at the time it was highly classified stuff.
At the time Roswell happened people were threatened because it was a top
secret balloon project (apparently) but now if you talk about the roswell craft
whatever the hell it was it's nothing more than a joke (to the intelligence agencies)

Secrets become ordinary information over a long stretched out period of time
when it becomes no longer necessary for the spies and spooks to keep it secret,
and that includes UFO info. Now that UFO's are officially real (whether they are Chinese drones, radar misconceptions,
regular drones, bugs) whatever the hell they are now no one cares as much.
There was a time when UFO witnesses were silenced and threatened.
Those times are shifting. Now there's probly only a few UFO secrets that
the men in black still care about and probly not many. Notice men in black sightings are way down in general.
I think that if this site is monitered the stuff they care about is whether someone builds a real time machine
or astral travel device. THAT would be considered useful for the men in black to raid.
Spiffy comment, thanks