Debate Who or what created the Universe and how?

walt willis

Yes!

Just I also believe that humans are very unique because we are able to perceive and live in a slow motion of time/space.

Now for the others out there that are able to move around in the space/time continuum, they may find us rather interesting to observe?

Yes!

Just I also believe that humans are very unique because we are able to perceive and live in a slow motion of time/space.

Now for the others out there that are able to move around in the space/time continuum, they may find us rather interesting to observe?
yeah, we're a very fun experiment

Krish

The question is simple: How do you explain the Universe's creation? Who/What created it and how? That's what we're going to debate here.

Did God create it, or did it create itself on its own? If God created it, who created God and how?

Perhaps the Universe is totally infinite, has always existed and will always exist. Is that enough for you, or do you still need to know how it was created and by whom?

Also, can science answer that question? If not, what are we supposed to do? Find our own answers within and have faith?

What do you think?

From meditation, this is my answer...

We are in an infinity system where time and space goes on and on for 311 Trillion years...(wiki) settles down the same and starts again. It perhaps came from the mathematics formula that shows at "a new kind of science" book...you better read it and find out...

Now, our Universe or rather Multi-verse was created by the life forms of another past Universe...

At the end of that universe, all matter dissolved to a kind of black hole and all energy moved to a Dark Energy where the President couple (God and her spouse) and the Administration (Angels) all combined from that old Universe.

Rather than living in an energy state for a long time, they needed matter to continue and formed a new universe or rather a multi-verse....that is us. You know Matter and Energy go side by side...So, they created us. Hence God is a Human looking and very beautiful....

That means in our Universe we are doing the same thing but a slight different format from the last Universe. Simply because, we have Free Will which causes the system to come up with new methods in everything.....hence, there is not a heavy duty change in the Godhead process...but there is Universal Governance.

The old universe energy beings live in two main energy dimensions while our energy beings (yours and my spirits) live in one energy dimension. (It has a serious Library, the size of a Planet). That makes three (Dark) Energy Dimensions. Rest are Matter Dimensions. Why so many, may be someday, I will find out. I can not tell you more than this because of safety.

The Energy dimensions are Dark Energy. The Dark Matter is the foot print of other Dimensions on our Dimension.

Remember Matter has tons of energy. So, that is the way it is.

Now, our Multi-verse is not just one...we have Billions of them....so, just imagine.

So, the idea is our Universe has to grow with living beings for a long time and then our matter will die. So, we Energy part will become God and Angel for our new Business, another Universe. We have Angels too...our kind. It is like State Government verses Federal Government people.

Our God and their Angels will move up to a higher level...What that is...please come back in 500 years, I may have an answer for that. But remember their Angels are Trillions of years old. While our Angels are about 10 Billion years old. Talk about Power. And so, life goes on.

Once you know this, You physical body will change and you will connect to your spirit. Your spirit knows these things all the time. But the process has to be what you physically know. That is why Buddha had to meditate such that his physical body connected to his spirit, and wallah...

And you may think this is crazy thought...Num7...that way, just ignore it...