Who or What is User @paulyoung2 & What is his/her/its Message for Earth Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBBrawler

So to ease the blood pressure spikes that the moderators of this site are experiencing in keeping posts on topic & devolving into discussions about user @paulyoung2, I have created this thread for him/her/it to talk about anything he/she/it wants & allow users like 'start at edge' to debate his talking points. Here is a recent post from @paulyoung2 providing according to he/she/it important revelations about our plight as humans on planet Earth:

let me show you something.. something that you let the deep state do to you.. actually you didnt let anything.. you were born into it but so you understand just HOW BAD OF SHIT YOU ARE IN.. 95% of what he is talking about.. all of them is truth regarding who and what you are.. you are so brainwashed conditioned abused misused and literally enslaved into the abyss with the co ka ina you call iphone that you do not see right from left any longer.. and no they will not do any food shortage they want you fed well into AI ABYSS equipped with 5g.. controlled and surveilled and matrixed to the max... and they are sure on their way there.. it is almost completed..

wake up.. you got such a small window in time.. such a narrow small window.. i almost feel for you if your species was not so abusive towards other species.. i might have felt for you but your deep state make it very hard to feel anything towards you because you LET them do this to you..

here once you watch these videos

these are highly important -

once you watch these you will understand ~50% of the problem.. the other 50% will be understood at the end of the punishment during a dark AI age.. once you DESTROY the deep state and find true liberty.. and if not you will continue not understanding things that the human species does due to SOCIAL structure and the need to be accepted

you will have no choice but to go to war you will see.. will take its sweet time but this is not going anywhere

I find the above & the debate very interesting. So @paulyoung2 & @start at edge or any other user, have at it!

paulyoung2

i dont wish to have anything to do with any of those accounts.. flipper and edge .. one in the same to me.. there is no need to discuss anything with those 2.. those "2" will only learn hands on while experiencing it

GBBrawler

So @start at edge, you refer to @paulyoung2 as an entity. It seems like you might be referring to him as a Jinn:

Jinn - Description, History, Myths & Interpretations | Mythology.net

@paulyoung2, you responded to my question, "why do you talk like you are not a human from Earth?" as follows in the 'China Swears It Isn't Building a Time Machine' thread: "regarding where and what i am .. you will find out in due time". How will you reveal yourself? Will it be to a select few or the masses?

start at edge

So @start at edge, you refer to @paulyoung2 as an entity. It seems like you might be referring to him as a Jinn:

Jinn - Description, History, Myths & Interpretations | Mythology.net

@paulyoung2, you responded to my question, "why do you talk like you are not a human from Earth?" as follows in the 'China Swears It Isn't Building a Time Machine' thread: "regarding where and what i am .. you will find out in due time". How will you reveal yourself? Will it be to a select few or the masses?
Something should have been grateful and thank you for according attention to it by opening this very thread … but it didn’t.
I’ll do it instead, as it was very kind and wise of you.
The first thing I did was to have a look at the “Mythology.net” material you linked, because (unlike others) I admit to not know everything. In this respect, I will honestly admit that I did not encounter the term (word) “Jinn” before. From what I saw there, it is very much linked to mythology, to religion. I am not at all a religious person, although I am aware of some religious teachings and quotes. Related to this, I acknowledge anything that is positive in nature, from any religion/belief/confession … and strongly reject anything negative and/or evil.
So, wherever and whenever I said (wrote) “entity”, I did not give it a mythological (and/or religious) connotation. What I had in mind was simply “something”, … which should in fact please it, as it seems to be exactly what it wants to be acknowledged as. The question “what species are you then, if not human?” was asked numerous times, never having an answer, therefore I concluded it has no identity at all. There are lots of other questions it has no answers to, some of them were already asked, some are probably about to be asked. Either way, I honestly think it was, is and will be somehow a waste of time, as there could not possibly be any answer, seemingly to any question it has been asked so far. As for how it plans to reveal itself, I already had a suggestion (few hours ago) that was overlooked due to the fervency of the debate in that thread. Maybe it would do a lot of good if revealing to the masses, just like in my suggestion, which I will mention again below:

I just had an idea, also suggestion to the mentally deranged – why not go right in the middle of such a crowd and tell all those people they’re mentally ill while looking directly into their eyes ?? … it could prepare a speech and have it written on paper … or it could speak freely, maybe starting with something like this “I noticed that your species …” (just to get over it quickly and save a lot of time before its lynching).

… but it still is in the thread I mentioned - here

TimeFlipper

Something should have been grateful and thank you for according attention to it by opening this very thread … but it didn’t.
I’ll do it instead, as it was very kind and wise of you.
The first thing I did was to have a look at the “Mythology.net” material you linked, because (unlike others) I admit to not know everything. In this respect, I will honestly admit that I did not encounter the term (word) “Jinn” before. From what I saw there, it is very much linked to mythology, to religion. I am not at all a religious person, although I am aware of some religious teachings and quotes. Related to this, I acknowledge anything that is positive in nature, from any religion/belief/confession … and strongly reject anything negative and/or evil.
So, wherever and whenever I said (wrote) “entity”, I did not give it a mythological (and/or religious) connotation. What I had in mind was simply “something”, … which should in fact please it, as it seems to be exactly what it wants to be acknowledged as. The question “what species are you then, if not human?” was asked numerous times, never having an answer, therefore I concluded it has no identity at all. There are lots of other questions it has no answers to, some of them were already asked, some are probably about to be asked. Either way, I honestly think it was, is and will be somehow a waste of time, as there could not possibly be any answer, seemingly to any question it has been asked so far. As for how it plans to reveal itself, I already had a suggestion (few hours ago) that was overlooked due to the fervency of the debate in that thread. Maybe it would do a lot of good if revealing to the masses, just like in my suggestion, which I will mention again below:

I just had an idea, also suggestion to the mentally deranged – why not go right in the middle of such a crowd and tell all those people they’re mentally ill while looking directly into their eyes ?? … it could prepare a speech and have it written on paper … or it could speak freely, maybe starting with something like this “I noticed that your species …” (just to get over it quickly and save a lot of time before its lynching).

… but it still is in the thread I mentioned - here
My own feelings tell me that perhaps we give too much attention to one particular member, who more than likely could be a young guy in his early 20s that lives at home with his parents...The guy in question creates stories intended to make himself "appear superior" to everybody else on Paranormalis....

He was very quick to troll you when you very respectfully asked to join in a conversation which was no business of his, therefore his true intentions for being here could simply be as a trouble maker, and we have seen a few of them on Paranormalis most recently :rolleyes: :D..

start at edge

My own feelings tell me that perhaps we give too much attention to one particular member, who more than likely could be a young guy in his early 20s that lives at home with his parents...The guy in question creates stories intended to make himself "appear superior" to everybody else on Paranormalis....

He was very quick to troll you when you very respectfully asked to join in a conversation which was no business of his, therefore his true intentions for being here could simply be as a trouble maker, and we have seen a few of them on Paranormalis most recently :rolleyes: :D..
I too thought of this being the case, but it seems to be so mentally deranged that it can not be included in some certain category. I don’t know if living with a family comes in question, but if it is the case indeed, it is that more alarming, because it is highly unlikely for those around not to notice at least a part of what it is doing … and whatever that small part would be, it represents the whole. In essence, from all it posted on the site since it joined, whatever sentence one would pick, any random sentence, it’s the same as all the rest – dangerous poison, hate, severe mental condition, racism … everything evil. If there is indeed a family around, seeing what is going on along an entire year and allowing it to keep happening – then that is a truly dark and scary thought. As for age, I think it is more than 30, maybe more than 40, because anyone around 20 wouldn’t be desperate to see no achievement in life whatsoever, would know that a new start, a new approach would be possible, would know that there is still a lot of time ahead to make things right. I think that the “flat-earther” treat has a lot of weight in this, it tells a lot. I learned only a few years ago that they exist and I was simply stunned. I thought to myself that they have to be part of some remote tribes who never had the chance to get in contact with the modern, civilized world … and I was shocked to learn that there are even conventions with such participants and such topic being debated. Since then, I watched a few short videos on this subject, mostly those of “SciManDan” and I came to the conclusion that I could not have such patience as those who post the videos have. I often wonder how these “flat-earthers” made it to their age … how were they able to survive? Related to this, I just had a thought – in these very days, if one speaks against the vaccine and/or denies the exaggerated danger of covid19 as presented by the authorities, he (or she) risks to even end up in prison … yet ALL those who speak, act and think against the most obvious thing – the earth being round – are walking free among us.
You mentioned about the permission I asked to join in a conversation which was no business of his … let us not forget that Paranormalis has its “approval” … I am sure you remember that.
… speaking of paranoia …

paulyoung2

this is where your mental sickness shine.. i have alot of real estate all over the united states and the world west and east.. as i said 8 million dollars actually more from internet official era and off the internet close to 22.. add them together this clean and not networth but cash flow so you can imagine networth

i can always let you stay in one of my locations if you need a warm soup or a home once you understand just how bad of shit you are in .. and you will oh you will

no one will touch property belong to me as i said the deep state is out of reach here.. if you did a little research or pmed or emailed me i can put email here if need be.. you will know who i am and finally comprehend you are an idiot but on another level..

does not change the fact you aint seen whats coming.. and it is coming

paulyoung2

20 years old lol fucking bat shit crazy you are.. dont you see num and those individuals even the mod doesnt interfere they recognize it is much older individual behind the keys.. canadian are native at times yet but not stupid.. they like to keep peace but not stupid.. YOU on the other hand demonstrated STUPIDITY unmatched before here and you got members to LEAVE this site.. some of them were very good members

paulyoung2

here is some stuff for the original thread starter.... and NO i am not daniel pratt .. he has his channels removed right and left by the deep state platform he probably would have million subs by now if they didnt remove them every week.. but he is closer to truth than the ball i hear the nazi deep state mob blubing about now 77 years

david weiss work also great.. channel is DITRH..

ODD tv also great eventhough i despite rap as you all know i dont think it is music it is garbage but SOME OF HIS VIDEOS are PLATINUM

this is where the battle is at.. it is either the deep state enslaves you 100% into AI age of disaster of unmatched proportions only to chase back ions from 21st century .. or you win and eliminate the deep state with all its toxins and lies

either or..

by the way what i write is in stone.. i have a reason to come off arrogant.. i dont come arrogant enough.. should practice the smiley faces more.. but the fact remains you are in grave danger no joke and again i am NOT flat earther.. nothing to do with them or the deep state government pushed flat earth society nonsense that is there so humans dont even look into any type of straight thinking any longer.. i have nothing to do with neither.. but THE WEISS OUT THERE ARE THE CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH

GBBrawler

@paulyoung2,

I just can't buy the whole flat Earth belief based on what my sight sense has revealed to me. I have flown in an airplane & have seen a slight curvature of the Earth while at max. altitude in flight. It wasn't until I went sky diving that I really saw the curvature of the Earth. It was quite dramatic & spectacular. I believe you eluded in another post that the Earth may not just be flat or round. You also talk about a matrix & artificial intelligence. So what is it? Are we living in a matrix controlled by artificial intelligence or living on some other construct?

Status
Not open for further replies.