Who thinks we should bring together some ideas and form the next big time travel machines?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have to assume someone will step up at some point and build new HDRs.

There's plenty of schematics available, but it's hard to tell if they're 100% in line with Gibbs' plans and methods.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have to assume someone will step up at some point and build new HDRs.

There's plenty of schematics available, but it's hard to tell if they're 100% in line with Gibbs' plans and methods.

I predict everyone will start selling their HDR's on ebay now that Gibbs is dead.

itwillhappen

I think we need something that somehow connects with your subconscious. Like maybe a "Dream Machine", as I like to call it. Obviously no one has cracked this problem or else we would have time traveled already.

I think it also depends on what kind of Time Travel a person wants to do. That in which there are a few in my opinion:

1. Stay within your present physical body, and go to the future.

2. Stay within your present physical body and go to the past.

3. Go to your past, and inhabit your past physical body, which is the most intriguing to me personally.

It's my belief that we're in some form of a dream/simulation as it is, so this problem simply needs to be cracked.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
The trick is to mimic the effects of the HDR and update with "new" technology.

1. Radionics tuning: actually brilliant when you think of the individuality of matching the device, the desired task, and the user's subconscious.

2. Synchronization of both hemispheres of the user's brain: the head coils and enhancement with use of audio similar to Hemisync audio of the Monroe Institute.

3. Synchronization with the "second brain", i.e. the gut: the electromagnet over the solar plexus/stomach chakra. Possibly something less powerful than a 300 volt big ass magnet, this needs more research.

4. Stimulation of the Pineal gland: again the head coils, but the audio could add to this and possible pulsed lazer stimulation of select acupuncture points of the head/ears, along with visual stimulation via LED mounted in googles.

5. More detailed instructions and exercises: videos and "guided audio" time travel adventures.

6. Keep it affordable and build-able: open source schematics. There will always be users who will purchase a unit from those who can build, free market will keep cost down and quality control.

Yea, I've been thinking about this for awhile.