Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

samzeman

Serious warning, though. If you are disassembling a CRT for whatever reason, since they are involved in this by the looks, you have to be very safe about it. People have died disassembling them before, because there is an immense charge inside the capacitor (The part that is directly connected to the screen.

In general be careful around electronics even if they aren't plugged in. /Most/ modern circuit boards and chips are safe (Although your own static charge from rubbing against fabrics can cause them to break, they cannot break you usually) but old analog stuff is more hit-or-miss. If something is hidden behind rubber or plastic, check to see if it's dangerous before you mess with it.

Lumbergooz

I have the skill to build even complex electronics. Just hand me the link or schematics. After seeing so many reports of TT machines, one can put together a block diagram of what it takes but not how it works. But there s a catch, always u must be on a vortex, or good in astral projection, or a spiritual person or both to have the machine responding to you. HDR worked with Mr. Gibbs because he is spiritually a strong believer in Jesus, while same machine did not work with many people, including some good chaps on this group. Some say the strong belief in something makes believer s brain make things happen not Jesus. I stay away from this debate, but strong belief does make things happen, although not anyone can train his soul to embrace such state of mind.

dexter1993

All of the sudden, analog tube tvs of the 50/40/30s dissappeared. Somehow, somebody knew they can be used as integral part of a chronovisor. It all becoming clear now, the similarity between Margrt chappel and Carr saucer..it is 2 gravitational systems spinning opposite at high speed causing this time warp..so the bedini scalar beamer comes here handy if it was big enough (ie bucking 2 large size magnets) and manipulating power and frequency of the coil, one can create vortex, which is the perfect nest for time travel..it is all connected now. how come no one thought of it..? in fact Tesla & Carr and the others did..what if I put the bucked magnets at center of a high frequency Rodin coil, that would one hell of a vortex.

omg you are a genius i keep copy paste what you say cus the information you say is so usefull

Lumbergooz

Thanks @dexter1993 for over crediting me. in fact we all learning from each other. Flying saucers are indeed time machines, simply because they exceed speed of light, so they go bk and forth in time. They also function by mind will therefore they have less driver panels, not more the on off switch. The person who went with Otis Carr on his UFO demonstration gave the formula for Carr invention that is two discs charged with high Tesla coil charge rotating against each other, causing warp in gravity and time. The main puzzle is how re they being powered ? is it a Ether collection system ? or is it batteries that initiate the spinning and once the saucer enters the warp status then power is no longer needed as it becomes in a vibrating time zone, this would make it only possible to turn it off or land it by the mind will of the operations (or pilot). If I have enough funds, I would build one immediately..keep in mind the UFO & antigravity can be achieved by many many other approaches, we are only tapping to few...

TimeFlipper

May i remind you of Thomas Townsend Brown, who managed to create a type of flying saucer, which was powered from an extremely high voltage but with very low current (Biefield-Brown Effect)....The material used was a dielectric, most likely Bakelite (early type of plastic) which was slowly "charged up" over a period of time....The slow charge up determined the length of time that the charge lasted for..

You might recall the German "fly trap" that had huge amounts of voltage fed into it, that came from an electrical power station, built by the Germans to supply the voltage....The fly trap could have been the "launch pad" for a Nazi Flying Saucer in a last chance bid to drop an atomic bomb onto the UK and the US, thus ending World War 2 in favour of the Germans! (very hypothetical)....Fast forward the video clip 4 minutes, and then you will see Nick Cook being shown the German Fly Trap!.....If you cannot see the video in your country, go onto You Tube and type into it, Nick Cook-UFO: The Secret Evidence (2005) The German Bell Project.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

Thank you @TimeFlipper , good info, Video did nt work. Yet I see many google patents, however some of them are just helicopter concept. I will try to filter those depending on high voltage charge and compare, if you recommend any plz post the pat No here...Seems all connected, this explains some of the Bajak capacitor mystry.