Who wants to go back in time for me with the HDR on April 10?

mullac998

To be honest what makes you think its easy to use the hdr to time travel. If it was there would be more experiences. I yet to see any real evidents it works but if someone could provide me some i more them happy to check it out

Heart broken mom

Well anyone that would like to volunteer if you have an HDR that would be great if you don't I do but you'd have to live in NY to use mine and like I said whether someone has one or not they can still have mine after they go back for me. Only got to go back 2 years for me.

Bullethead21

The HDR is not a time traveling device.............It's a radionics device, and nothing more.

There is no proof at all that this device works................It's a scam to separate you from your money.

What's really sad and irresponsible is a man that falsely makes claims at the cost of others.....For money!! What a guy!!!

I'm sorry that you got your hopes up and wasted several hundred dollars thinking you could go back in time and save someone.......Like your child no less.

It's down right WRONG..........And LOTS of you help support this crook Steven Gibbs, as does this forum especially.

It really breaks my heart that this mother was scammed out of money and thinks she can use a HDR to save her child.............Wow!!

That's ok, what comes around goes around........and Karma is a fickle biatch!!!

enervator

Just seeing this. Is this happening today?

I'd love to travel in time. If I believed I could do it by spending $400 on an HDR, I'd do it in a second. I just have my doubts...

Snow

I was wondering, too, Heart Broken Mom. Did anyone attempt to help you? Would you be willing to post a trip report on the success or failure of the attempt? I hope you are finding peace of mind either way.

I also feel bothered by the willingness of some to dupe others or offer false hope to the vulnerable. I just don't think anyone who bought an HDR was promised a 100% positive result, were they? That would be so, so wrong.