who would bang some alien chicks?

lamdo263

i bet some of them are sexy a f. would you clap dem alien cheeks?
They light scan you b*lls to see if your'e any worth first. After they they might partake of enjoyment, after which they may either let you go, kill you as a lot of aliens don't especially care for Earth human males, plus other complications. Or they may sell you as food or keep you as a slave.

Be extremely careful when you wish for something as you have asked, you might end up on the bad side of the stick, or with another deal being way more than you bargained for. *Other advice, "You usually stand behind your di*k, don't you? Figure that one out, if you would?

*Sources, Beyond The light Barrier by Elizabeth Klairer. One of the few UFO ET books that made me express a, "Awe". The Union Of South Africa ended up telling the US spook orgs. to go fu*k themselves and awarded her with their version of a congressional medal. https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Light-Barrier.

*Note { Spook Orgs } an outdated 1950s term meaning usually hidden government intelligence or other organizations. Other sources, "Be careful what you wish for Mr. Adventure, you just might get it ?!

alpha centauri

i bet some of them are sexy a f. would you clap dem alien cheeks?
That is the female version of my avatar.

female_anubis_by_love4anubis_dbhf9bw-fullview.jpg

Last edited: