Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

One thing I know, is we are (5 sensing only, no thinking) & (choosing, read below) (consciousness particles, read below) and (everyone is identical).

A consciousness is 1 big advanced particle to identify-a field, brain is many-known right particles staying in right place from rest & brain particles movements don't exist & frozen overlayers are separate-stop them & see the con.-not 1 particle-gaps+all of it must be the same advanced particle at any spot-choice needs too-two girls brains 1 particle but there's 2 con. particles. Magnets only attract-& repel magnets & can't be balls it must be fields, gravity too-it attracts compass field & general relativity can't create photons evidenced, water/solid stays attached & attaches, they or nucleon & electron attract from a field, all brain particles get their effect combined at the same time in the big grown dormant particle with wobbles for senses shaped as body. A con. is a certain magnetic/electron field stuck only to it's atoms.

Choice because-made diamond castles/good music & all fits/many facial laughs/evolution picking is so dedicated only a sensing consciousness would know(sense), dreams are things & measures messed together/can, think & make. It makes sense a consciousness being conscious & that's a particle could do-choice also proves am a particle. Unpredictable-but sense orientated.

Khaos

where the wild things are
There is a term for this its called word salad, or in this case, psychobabble vomit. There is no known cure unfortunately.

ADVANCESSSS

I'm not a atom nor particle right........so if the brain is just many of those......then where am I-the "real" 5 sensing consciousness particle, go ahead and identify....you say alllll of them are the advanced particle? Note it doesn't matter if they move around, so freeze em and look at the con. There's problems why the whole brain is not the particle to identify, read above again.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm not a atom nor particle right........so if the brain is just many of those......then where am I-the "real" 5 sensing consciousness particle, go ahead and identify....you say alllll of them are the advanced particle? Note it doesn't matter if they move around, so freeze em and look at the con. There's problems why the whole brain is not the particle to identify, read above again.

Your post is unintelligible. No one that speaks English puts words together like you have. The words make no sense.

Khaos

where the wild things are

Your post is unintelligible. No one that speaks English puts words together like you have. The words make no sense.

I have ex who does. Not the fact that he does drugs or anything, its just that like this character, he is "special"

ADVANCESSSS

Ya they all do...

I'm gonna say it again.
The brain is just many particles, I have 5 senses see/hear/ect, but I'm not a single particle, and if you say I'm all of the particles of the brain and that that is the "advanced" particle your going to identify as me, then there is problems with that, one of them is two conjoined brains plus thalamus are in two girls and yet that "brain" should be 1 advanced particle, yet I seen two girls take turns talking, there is 2 "5 sensing consciousnesses there" All the particles of the brain are not 1 advanced particle to identify, each one stays at it's spot and all trillions are not at any point, not one point of the 1 advanced particle has all billions of the atoms/particles, the brain is not 1 advanced particle, I am, a field, which is the 1 particle where any point of it is the same, and when it gets wobbles, it is one particle that gets them.