Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A standing wave is generated by having two waves of the same type and frequency moving toward each other. That way the velocity cancels. That is why it is called a standing wave. Because it doesn't move.

A standing sound wave has high energy and low energy zones. The salt shown in the video migrates toward the low energy zones. That makes the salt become trapped in a ring formation. All that ring shows is the low energy portion of the standing sound wave.

In the video as the frequency of the sound increases, more rings appear. The sound wave originates at the center of the metal plate and bounces off the edge of the plate, thus making the opposite traveling sound wave. At specific wavelengths that are whole number divisions of the radius of the plate, low energy ring patterns are produced.

There is no magnetism present. Although you could use magnetic waves to produce standing waves too.

ADVANCESSSS

So there, it is just the atoms at mass scale waves going different.

----------------------------

Darwi said "Not if you look down the time stream and see a spiral wave extending from that particle. That is my point. Our limited perceptions don't perceive beyond that point."

I said if you could keep zooming in and see spiral things & other things of course anywhere like guy said above then it'd be infinite and in each atom of my sink you could find infinite! identical looking person or toilet or planet or trash yard, and that your brain wouldn't be a brain since YOUR perceptions are screwed and there isss no brain then arranged at all!!!! So since I do exist and sense as we all know very well, means there is a bottom limit of dot types of particles, and possibly bigger sized grown particles too such as fields.

-------------------

My end discovery that must be learned before we change the earth for now on and then finish immortality finally which will be easy with the world helping try experiments is that I am 1 grown single particle. Like a field around a magnet is too.

The brain is just a few types of particles, proton here, ok now a electron, ok now a high speeding electron, ok here's a neutron, and another one, ok here's a a electron, ok here's a proton.........or at least it is ok here's a calcium atom, ok here's a hydrogen atom next to it, ok now here's a carbon atom, ok here's a oxygen atom, and you can't say cell, or signal, because I'm going to just go through this again ok here's a proton, ok here's a neutron, here's a electron, ok here's a line of 23,000 electrons. This is not a consciousness anywhherrreee, ya need to identify a particle, only they exist. That's why I stamp on your for head your only braceleted answer already because I know what it must be. It must be that, when, 66M protons & 78M neutrons & 600M electrons or "atom particles if they are different ie rrr particles" so when you have this many, and each one is together, and each one is in the right place, and is the right type, then this is a new particle to identify. This is your only answer over the problem that how do you identify you, being something higher than a proton, if that's all there is.
So please accept soon....And then I will fight exavtly why the above statement under the line is true and why I am only 1 grown single particle.

If you still don't know where or what you are and still have a baby rattle and lost looking in a corner, as I said, everything I mean everything from the alien piece to the time to the zoom(soon) to the immortality way to the why I am a grown single particle issss in, my twitter tweet link. If you can get there, that may be hard though...

Did you know that a brain is just many particles, each being either a proton, neutron, and electron, brain must be a particle, to be more advanced hint hint. And that it doesn't matter for any of them to move, because I figured out that a particle dot which can't cut has to always go from point to point right beside itself or refresh to point, a consciousness exists in every stopped motion placement & must always stay existing somewhere or else a new one is made and you don't sense but can test right now and so you do. They would only move around to make senses, them moving is not neccsary for a consciousness to stay existing. Though I am a grown single particle field, so, same thing then~

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

Once you admit only few types of building block particles exist.
Once you admit the only way to identify you is to point at the particles.
Once you admit the only particle to identify is many together are 1 super particle.
I want to then explain with my backpack full the reasons why the brain can't be 1 particle such as the twin girls aren't 1 particle there is 2 separate con. particles and then have you understand why a con. particle must be a-single-grown-field-particle in brain attached.
Then we can tell earth instead of just me here trying, and start the experiments and soon create them easily and transfer easily and then work on ship and later build the heaven and yes I have why u want eternity awesome senses always+can erase and will be amazing fun, the games, ect

Thank you. The first part of your post was much easier to follow than in previous posts.
then have you understand why a con. particle must be a-single-grown-field-particle in brain attached.
What do you mean by this? And what are the consequences of accepting it?

Also, are you making a difference between a physical particle and a consciousness particle? If so, this has not been clear.

ADVANCESSSS

All particles in space are, diah, yes even fields-con. particles, exist and are physical.

What do you mean what do I mean, no consequences it is what we must doooo....

It's so simple dude...put 3 coloured balls together ok...a con. can't be 1 of them small guys, it is either a grown one or all three are also 1 too when together....no matter their moving around, it is always and must always be a con. staying existing....and we know from the twins that they are 2 con. particles, so, they are 2 separate grown field particles then. Hurry and back me up we need to get it mainstream fast.

Only if you are not convinced, I advice you then to now go try and read my well written "everything" which has all reasons ect...Go to my twitter, ADVANCESSSS (@ADVANCESSSS) | Twitter

try and read my well written "everything" which has all reasons ect...Go to my twitter, ADVANCESSSS (@ADVANCESSSS) | Twitter
You mean this?

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

I tried reading it, but structurally it's extremely hard to follow. I think you'd benefit from dividing your ideas up into sections with spaces between them (giving it "breathing room"), explaining them to an interested Dutch person and making sure that person understands, and then having him or her explain it in English the rest of the world can understand.

The fact that we don't understand your explanations isn't our fault, and the fact that we can't disprove your ideas doesn't mean that they're true.

I think you don't understand the difference between explanation and repetition.

Repeating the same thing again and again, insulting your listeners for not understanding, and then repeating the same thing again and again is like beating a dead horse and gets you nowhere.

Explanation means looking for examples, and making sure that your listener understands them before continuing. If they don't understand, then you look for new examples or try to find a different way to explain.

If you can manage to get a Dutch speaker to understand as well as you do, that person can help you explain it to non-Dutch speakers and answer their questions.

I think that would be the fastest way to spread your message, and would be far less frustrating that what you've encountered here.

Last edited:
Also, remember that a picture is worth a thousand words.

If you take some time to draw out your ideas and either scan them or take photographs and upload them, they'll help illustrate your ideas far better than a long explanation.