Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Darwi said "Not if you look down the time stream and see a spiral wave extending from that particle. That is my point. Our limited perceptions don't perceive beyond that point."

I said if you could keep zooming in and see spiral things & other things of course anywhere like guy said above then it'd be infinite and in each atom of my sink you could find infinite! identical looking person or toilet or planet or trash yard, and that your brain wouldn't be a brain since YOUR perceptions are screwed and there isss no brain then arranged at all!!!! So since I do exist and sense as we all know very well, means there is a bottom limit of dot types of particles, and possibly bigger sized grown particles too such as fields.

-------------------

No standing waves exist, only types of particles exist in space! Whatever shape they are, most likely not strings, just dots, and so different types of particles only exist, in space.

My end discovery that must be learned before we change the earth for now on and then finish immortality finally which will be easy with the world helping try experiments is that I am 1 grown single particle. Like a field around a magnet is too.

The brain is just a few types of particles, proton here, ok now a electron, ok now a high speeding electron, ok here's a neutron, and another one, ok here's a a electron, ok here's a proton.........or at least it is ok here's a calcium atom, ok here's a hydrogen atom next to it, ok now here's a carbon atom, ok here's a oxygen atom, and you can't say cell, or signal, because I'm going to just go through this again ok here's a proton, ok here's a neutron, here's a electron, ok here's a line of 23,000 electrons. This is not a consciousness anywhherrreee, ya need to identify a particle, only they exist. That's why I stamp on your for head your only braceleted answer already because I know what it must be. It must be that, when, 66M protons & 78M neutrons & 600M electrons or "atom particles if they are different ie rrr particles" so when you have this many, and each one is together, and each one is in the right place, and is the right type, then this is a new particle to identify. This is your only answer over the problem that how do you identify you, being something higher than a proton, if that's all there is.
So please accept soon....And then I will fight exavtly why the above statement under the line is true and why I am only 1 grown single particle.

I don't make stuff up like you.

Here is a phenomena discovered by Chladni. It shows standing waves being produced with sound on a Chladni plate.

Here is another example of how standing waves hold things in place.

Sound is not the only way to make standing waves. They can be made using magnetic waves. Electric waves. Nuclear force is a standing wave. Gravity is suspected of being a standing wave phenomena as well. And I suspect time is also a standing wave phenomena.

So in essence a particle may not exist at all. Everything is based in standing wave phenomena.

ADVANCESSSS

Nooooappppp nooope bBOrrrrmmmm nope, all tat is is
1. Them flying up from atoms hitting the salt undernearth...sound is moving air according to it's changed sound and loudness from the center or else where probably too actually it prob makes air atoms particles hit all salt towards a area that just does'nt have any more air hitting them and then the salt stops and this happens for each point around the circular disk...because the middle of disc has air balls moving fast, then the smaller circular radius bounces up lesser then the middle and so allll of the circular around pice of the plate hit air lesser thatn harder, and so you get a even circular salt ring becuase of thar
2. A single grown particle would ottherwise, be holding attracting/repelling them, there.
So space, types of particles.
Now you must read that last message of mine and start to agree.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No I do not agree. You just threw out the facts that define our reality. You're hopeless. Stop making stuff up and open your eyes. These facts about our reality are right there in front of you.

ADVANCESSSS

It's real....the middle of the solid plate bounces up higher and so the air atoms hit harder and so the salt bounces to the farther away to outness and this is even for allll around and therefore daaa ring, there, explained.

Something hitttttts each salt away from the middle untilll stops....obviously the harder hit from air atoms since the middle of the plate rises harder/faster~

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's real....the middle of the solid plate bounces up higher and so the air atoms hit harder and so the salt bounces to the farther away to outness and this is even for allll around and therefore daaa ring, there, explained.

You just made that up. I would suggest you go learn about wave phenomena. The is a whole world of fact based science you could be exposing yourself to.

ADVANCESSSS

No if you put one salt speck on there it would move to the outer area too...something hits it from the middle and we know what that, either the angled slope down hitting it or the air atoms are getting hit harder from the middle rising harder and push the salt speck to where then stops at outness area where more settle

THE MIDDLE RISES HIGHER AND HARDER AND FASTER, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO.....ALL JUST TYPES OF PARTICLES.....QUACKS YOUS ARE OMG...

I said what repels it from middle, or what attracts it to the outness of the plate....anyhow still......stilllllllll......................space is empty and only real particles (dots as explained why must be) and types of them no matter the shape exist and I am 1 of them....so when I say I am a huge photn...or the brain of particles are 1 apecial new particle, I am still right that that is I identified.

I'm an ELITE man come on.

Did you read myyy other posts, I;m right about noo infinite zoom things.

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

Hm, there is many separate rings I see....what this is then, is the magnet work attracting going on...k know what this is...........So this is just the salt becoming magnetized and then it attracts more to it and so creates a cirular line copying magnets shape but there's no field-lines, just that the salt becomes magnetized and attract the close ones to them, and the rings are where are because of where field is or something...

***Because we know there is only the atoms/particles we know here of the toy.....and field particle as I explained are huge particles....

I think it's becaue theere is 1 or multiple field particle rings and they attract to it ya so there....or 1 particle with wobbles.

Like it's not some standing hair wave new stufff lol pf...it da fields man....and they are huge particles like a magnet has one......remember?Balls/dots cannn't come out of a magnet + turn around + re-adjust to movement + replenish + go through walls...so 1 huge field particle they are.

So on plate is either 1 or multiple field particles are there in space. The field particles or the one particles wobbles are in the circular shape becuase the plate is circulare and moves up and down and creates even circular field particles or the fields wobles made circular

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

k there done editing the above huh...

Wait a moment here we know it's not space because you need a lot of matter mass to pull space. So it is a particle in space! It's tha fields. Or particles hitting them.

Last edited: