Debate why are people still taking John Titor seriously?

From this comparison, we have discovered that Saint Luke is Lucius Plutarchus, the Greek scribe of Titus Flavius Caesar. The Jewish scribe was Josephus Flavius. We know who wrote the New Testament.
Interesting... So did he write the Gnostic gospels as well?

Last edited:

Ren

It's so over your head, you think I'm the dumb one.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be careful when you start posting what you think I think. I will post my thoughts and opinions. Don't presume you are so much smarter than everyone else. I don't think you are dumb but certainly misguided. Not interested in religious rhetoric so please don't bother. Thank you.

You don't get to insult me and then tell me you're not interested in my retort -- calling it "rhetoric". It's rich that you call me misguided when you won't even address the 20 facts I have presented before you. 20 facts that prove that Plutarchus was the source of Acts and Romans.

Romans == Romulus. It is not an opinion. It is a proven fact. The ascension of Romulus to Heaven is the same, often word for word, as the ascension of Jesus.

Lucius Plutarchus is Luke and is the source of Saint Luke and he is also the source of the Book of Acts.

Not an opinion. Fact.

Luke and Plutarch

You seem to think I'm stupid enough to be distracted by your personal attacks when what you should be defending here is the Bible.

Or does it upset you to know that someone from the future is telling everyone that Christianity was authored by Titus, Josephus and Plutarch..

Ren

Josephus and Plutarchus were from the first century. 70AD.
Josephus Son of Matthew wrote Matthew and John.
Josephus took heavily from Philo of Alexandria who he was related to.
Lucius Plutarchus wrote Mark and Luke.
The Gnostic Gospels, most of the 52 texts were written after, in the 2nd Century to the 4th Century.

Sam Slagg

;)
It's so over your head, you think I'm the dumb one.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Be careful when you start posting what you think I think. I will post my thoughts and opinions. Don't presume you are so much smarter than everyone else. I don't think you are dumb but certainly misguided. Not interested in religious rhetoric so please don't bother. Thank you.

You don't get to insult me and then tell me you're not interested in my retort -- calling it "rhetoric". It's rich that you call me misguided when you won't even address the 20 facts I have presented before you. 20 facts that prove that Plutarchus was the source of Acts and Romans.

Romans == Romulus. It is not an opinion. It is a proven fact. The ascension of Romulus to Heaven is the same, often word for word, as the ascension of Jesus.

Lucius Plutarchus is Luke and is the source of Saint Luke and he is also the source of the Book of Acts.

Not an opinion. Fact.

Luke and Plutarch

You seem to think I'm stupid enough to be distracted by your personal attacks when what you should be defending here is the Bible.

Or does it upset you to know that someone from the future is telling everyone that Christianity was authored by Titus, Josephus and Plutarch..
What you have cited above are not facts, but highly debatable theory. To my knowledge not one mainstream scholar agrees with your "facts."

As for "defending the bible" such nonsense is not necessary for those who believe. Since I am a non-believer, I would only defend a bible if it were the only source of toilet paper.

As for your delusions of being "from the future" I, of all people here, have no interest in indulging your fantasy.

Be sure you want to continue this discourse. I have no interest in your claims of time travel, or your religious beliefs. This is, in no way, a personal attack. You're welcome to believe whatever you wish. Don't be surprised or offended when you encounter those who don't share your beliefs.

It is my understanding that this is a thread about "John Titor" not who authored the various books which make up todays cannonized bible. Perhaps you would find the debate you are looking for if you started your own thread.

I believe that we have reached the end of our conversation and with that, I wish you well.

Ren

Not one scholar agrees with author Paula Gott that Saint Luke was Plutarchus?

Author and Bible Scholar
Clare K. Rothschild
Outi Lehtipuu
Bart B. Bruehler

..too many scholars to list here.

Ren

Here is another thing. I often am preached at by people who shortly after tell me that they are not religious or believe in the Bible. Why is that? Why Sam? Why would you even care if Saint Luke was Lucius Plutarchus or not unless you were a Christian? The answer is obvious. You know Christians and wish to defend their delusions. Well stop defending their delusions. They are going to get most of us killed.