Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

TimeFlipper

Re: Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

That makes me think of Terminator IV, what if one of your friends was a robot ? I think it would be pretty much the same reaction!
I thought it might be fun to resurrect this thread to see what our present members have to say about, Why are UFO`s too stupid to disguise themselves...:D..TnWatchDawg and me dont bother disguising ourselves do we Dawg? ::LOL:::cool:

HDRKID

According to Dr. David Jacobs 1/40 of people are abductees and this is happening all over. That means in a planet with seven billion, there are 175 million abductees and millions of abductions happen every year. MUFON says there are 600 UFO reports per month and not all of those are genuine. Probably most are strange atmospheric phenomena, but some are the real deal so we have a very low rate of error. It is like jets crashing and the rate is never zero.

Last year I posted a photo of a UFO I saw near a rec area. I do not see one every day, but I do see a UFO every couple of years. Bet if I was on board I would hear em yelling - Get the cloak working again! ;)

When the change occurs. People will not wonder any more.

Wind7

Staff
What if nothing we know about UFOs/ETs is correct and all we ever had to go on is pure speculation?

Perhaps the government's silence on these matters is simply to cover up the fact that they perhaps, don't know as much as we think they do?

Maybe most of the government confiscations of ET life and tech WERE
real and all (or most) of these UFO sightings are recon in search of their lost 'people'...still searching to this day?

OR

Completely reverse that whole above theorem.

Why not hide in plain view?

After all the conspiracy, secrecy and eye witness accounts and the mixture of truths and speculation now the new norm, well, you get the picture.

Everything is the truth,
but nothing is for certain anymore.

So...Why not be seen?

There is nothing to fear.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,
not so much in the publicized eye.

This is a very changed world we live in.

o_0;)

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

I think they don't care about hiding theirselves because they don't see us as a threat.

Their like 'Yeah, we're looking at you, we don't care you can see us, pfft' haha.

I'm with the light on this,,, they see us as puny humans, kinda like we see fire-flys .....oooohhh how cute quick, quick, oh sweet sister wicked wanda get me a jar we can play with this one..

Krish

They do hide themselves very well....Our technology can not penetrate the phase differences...they are open to people who know they are their watching us....Thanks...

tpeezy4sheezy

Why are UFOs too stupid to disguise themselves?

While I was walking home from dinner, I saw a hot air balloon floating around.

It made me wonder why, with all their perceived technological superiority, are aliens too damn stupid to disguise their ship as something a little less alarming?

If us Earthlings were to visit a distant planet, and feel the urge to explore things a little closer, the obvious and best choice would be to disguise some kind of craft that could sail around without looking conspicuous.

This gives me the idea that

1. They aren't alien spacecraft
    OR
  2. They're too stupid to know how to be discreet
    OR
  3. They WANT to be seen
Thoughts?

I totally agree. I have asked myself
This exact same question. For one why do many have lights on their craft? If they are trying to be sneaky they wouldn't need to have lights on the craft To me the lights are there because it is required for aircraft to fly with lights on them and it is probably some type of military or secret aircraft. I mean I've been to a few air shows and seeing a harrier jet fly over head and hover the damn thing almost looked like mAgic and I couldn't believe my eyes and I had a pamphlet that was handed out for the show telling me what it was. I'm not saying all ufos are human or mistaken identity but I would say that 99.99% are. If they did want to be seen they would just land on the whitehouse lawn or wherever ever they wanted and would do exactly what they wanted and we wouldn't be able to do a darn thing about it.