Debate Why can't I point out pseudoscience?

titorite

Every time I call someone out for pseudoscience and manipulation of logic using things like circular reasoning, My reply instantly gets deleted. There has to be a line to how outrageous shit can get and whether or not you can call call it outrageous shit.
Are you doing it in a civil manner or are you doing it in a rude manner?

Manners matter.

TimeFlipper

Are you doing it in a civil manner or are you doing it in a rude manner?

Manners matter.

Personally I get the feeling that our new member Discord, has recently been berated by his peers or teachers over information he gave out that was branded as "pseudoscience"...And now he wants to dissipate that frustration upon any topic that has been presented on Paranormalis....He speaks a lot about quantum mechanics and classical theory that maybe he tried to use when defending his own writings, but failed to do so..

Of course he has the right to his own opinions on Paranormalis, but he needs to understand that our other members also have their rights to opinions, without suddenly being that told they are all pseudoscience, without being given any reasonable explanations other than, manipulation of logic...Discord would also be given a specific reason for why his postings were deleted (if infact all of them were deleted)..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Manners are indeed important. Not referring to other people's ideas or opinions as shit would be a good start.

If you weren't civil, or were lacking respect towards other fellow members, then yes, your posts might have been deleted.

Thanks.

Discord

Personally I get the feeling that our new member Discord, has recently been berated by his peers or teachers over information he gave out that was branded as "pseudoscience"...And now he wants to dissipate that frustration upon any topic that has been presented on Paranormalis....He speaks a lot about quantum mechanics and classical theory that maybe he tried to use when defending his own writings, but failed to do so..

Of course he has the right to his own opinions on Paranormalis, but he needs to understand that our other members also have their rights to opinions, without suddenly being that told they are all pseudoscience, without being given any reasonable explanations other than, manipulation of logic...Discord would also be given a specific reason for why his postings were deleted (if infact all of them were deleted)..
Imagine projecting about your insecurities that maybe this is pseudo science and you're only pretending to know schematics or anything relating to quantum physics and electro-magnetism but at the same time fear showing your fake "delta time antenna" you got from being mentored by a worse version of Terry A. Davis for 15 years. Maybe trying his best finding a way to reply to factual observations about his mysticism, he gets insecure from years of educational and mental neglect that he only finds his ideas accepted in a bubble where batshit pseudo-science is accepted and respected. I would suggest reevaluating your sad life and ideas.

edit: im unbanned now and look up circular reasoning for manipulation of logic smh

Last edited:
Every time I call someone out for pseudoscience and manipulation of logic using things like circular reasoning, My reply instantly gets deleted. There has to be a line to how outrageous shit can get and whether or not you can call call it outrageous shit.

I hear ya....Sites like this do not want to see pseudoscience be shot down...I mean after all what is "Paranormal"? It's a pseudoscience.

TimeFlipper

Imagine projecting about your insecurities that maybe this is pseudo science and you're only pretending to know schematics or anything relating to quantum physics and electro-magnetism but at the same time fear showing your fake "delta time antenna" you got from being mentored by a worse version of Terry A. Davis for 15 years. Maybe trying his best finding a way to reply to factual observations about his mysticism, he gets insecure from years of educational and mental neglect that he only finds his ideas accepted in a bubble where batshit pseudo-science is accepted and respected. I would suggest reevaluating your sad life and ideas.

edit: im unbanned now and look up circular reasoning for manipulation of logic smh

You have the right to your own opinions, but please read the Montauk Project Book, then hopefully you will understand exactly what the DTA is, and how it works if you are unsure of anything in that book, I will help you out, and don't put the word "fake" into things you know absolutely nothing about :LOL:..

Discord

You have the right to your own opinions, but please read the Montauk Project Book, then hopefully you will understand exactly what the DTA is, and how it works if you are unsure of anything in that book, I will help you out, and don't put the word "fake" into things you know absolutely nothing about :LOL:..
The DTA is fake
Send a video of it working
or send schematics and equations