Why Did Thomas Edison And Henry Ford Kill The Original Electric Car?

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont know if this is widespread but i heard in Europe new houses are being equipped with Charging stations. Yeah but thats right TF is about reliability and duration wouldnt want to be caught out and no place to charge.

NaturalPhilosopher

well i like electric cars cuz of how fast they accelerate.
Also they should last forever

Easily converted to free energy as well.
Just like home wind or solar power you need a battery bank to store the power.
Solar & wind don't always generate the same power that's required on demand by your appliances, furnace, so it has to be stored in batteries first.

Same with an electric car, acceleration happens randomly. So even a direct connection of a free energy generator would be problematic cuz of load matching issues. So would still require a battery. Tesla's are perfectly suited. Some free energy generators can load match but not all of them.

It's likely part of tesla's future business plans when disclosure occurs. The conversion is simple.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

well i like electric cars cuz of how fast they accelerate.
Also they should last forever

Easily converted to free energy as well.
Just like home wind or solar power you need a battery bank to store the power.
Solar & wind don't always generate the same power that's required on demand by your appliances, furnace, so it has to be stored in batteries first.

Same with an electric car, acceleration happens randomly. So even a direct connection of a free energy generator would be problematic cuz of load matching issues. So would still require a battery. Tesla's are perfectly suited. Some free energy generators can load match but not all of them.

It's likely part of tesla's future business plans when disclosure occurs. The conversion is simple.

Blimey NP, all your talk about easy conversion of "free energy" might mean that the Government will track you down and remove you and all of your own free energy devices, assuming of course you really do have any...Do you understand that a free energy device would destroy all of the Worlds economies?...Even if they had such things, no Government would ever allow that to happen my old buddy, would they? ;)..

NaturalPhilosopher

Blimey NP, all your talk about easy conversion of "free energy" might mean that the Government will track you down and remove you and all of your own free energy devices, assuming of course you really do have any...Do you understand that a free energy device would destroy all of the Worlds economies?...Even if they had such things, no Government would ever allow that to happen my old buddy, would they? ;)..
there are spiritual rules to assassination
gov can't kill anyone they want

I dont know if this is widespread but i heard in Europe new houses are being equipped with Charging stations. Yeah but thats right TF is about reliability and duration wouldnt want to be caught out and no place to charge.

Alas the drinking water car Ford publicized Back in Jan 2001 and Dec.2000 located in National Geographic. Obviously big oil or something shut this down. But really this is to say that it’s been possible. The magazine publicized it 2x and then it went MIA
They also say the first production for testing was going to be made that very year. 20 years later and still no hydrogen cars from Ford?

Attachments

• A58A25E1-4020-4C68-829D-374511D6BD96.jpeg
    A58A25E1-4020-4C68-829D-374511D6BD96.jpeg
    1,011.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DA94C1D0-D075-4EA8-842D-FC342C1CAACD.jpeg
    DA94C1D0-D075-4EA8-842D-FC342C1CAACD.jpeg
    913.3 KB · Views: 2