Why do anti-vaxxers support Trump when he isn't even really anti vax?

OakFieldAlienz444

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I've yet to see someone like Alex Jones even go near something like this cuz anything that can be remotely perceived
in some strange warped fashion as being against Trump he shies away from like the plague.

OakFieldAlienz444

So for some reason anti-vaxxers and people who believe in biblical prophecy see
Trump and Bill Gates as two conflicting sides when in reality I just proved
they are arguably quite the same.

OakFieldAlienz444

I think it's ironically because of the way the liberal media spins it.
They look up to Gates and down on Trump.

Or is this a facade?

dimension-1hacker

I think it's ironically because of the way the liberal media spins it.
They look up to Gates and down on Trump.

Or is this a facade?
bill gates more then double the amount of money trump did, trump got loans from his father of over 400 million which is over 25% of his total wealth and he owes over 1 billion to banks. Bill gates now has over 100 billion therefore has almost 200 times the amount of money trump has and started a revolutionary company, and has donated more money to charity. Bill gates started out will under 10,000 dollars if not around a hundred while at first trump got around 21 million from his father, and more over time when he started to lose money, and took money from pension funds.

NaturalPhilosopher

trump is antivax
just like how he ran fundraisers for both hillary and romney.
claiming vaccinations aren't safe is political suicide.

he plays the game.

if you notice same time there's vaccinations being created(prob already created), Trump is legalizing importation of canadian pharmaecuticals which will destroy the profits of big pharma. Same time he's renegotiating medicare drug prices.

He's negotiating with any pharma company to produce a safe vaccination.
One without the quantum dot nanotech.
This is why he now promotes mask wearing when he didn't before.

He knows this is the plan of the cabal to squeeze people financially during the shutdown so people will demand to be vaccinated. So his counterplan is to make a safe one. If you notice the shutdown wasn't by the feds, was by the states.
It's a genius move.

Notice how Kamala Harris is now skeptical about the safety of a Trump vaccination?
hehe.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

bill gates more then double the amount of money trump did, trump got loans from his father of over 400 million which is over 25% of his total wealth and he owes over 1 billion to banks. Bill gates now has over 100 billion therefore has almost 200 times the amount of money trump has and started a revolutionary company, and has donated more money to charity. Bill gates started out will under 10,000 dollars if not around a hundred while at first trump got around 21 million from his father, and more over time when he started to lose money, and took money from pension funds.
Remember...the cabal had the time viewing tech given to them by the pleidians.
They used it to see who would be future presidential candidates that had a real shot at the presidency.
Then they got close to those individuals.

Funded them personally, helped their businesses, and campaigns.
All with the goal of compromising them or if they can't, they position themselves to surround them.

That's why HW bush when defeated by Reagan for the 1980 republican nomination later when selected as VP by Reagan was shot in the first 3 months of his first presidential administration by a fiend of the Bush family.
Didn't die.

Why Obama was ushered into Ivy League schools without the grades or citizenship.

When HW Bush was defeated by Clinton in 1993, february 2 months into the first Clinton administration, the world trade center was bombed. FBI agents said if the ryder truck was parked a meter closer to the central pillar, would've fallen over killing 10,000 people.
Nobody died.

This is why cabal people spend 2 years on the campaign trail.
They need our permission to become president.
Spiritually authorizes their horrible plans.

Votescam tech dosen't work if the collective unconscious doesn't authorize their presidential ambitions.
Random circumstance conspires against them.
We are in control.

Law of one discussed this.

dimension-1hacker

Remember...the cabal had the time viewing tech given to them by the pleidians.
They used it to see who would be future presidential candidates that had a real shot at the presidency.
Then they got close to those individuals.

Funded them personally, helped their businesses, and campaigns.
All with the goal of compromising them or if they can't, they position themselves to surround them.

That's why HW bush when defeated by Reagan for the 1980 republican nomination later when selected as VP by Reagan was shot in the first 3 months of his first presidential administration by a fiend of the Bush family.
Didn't die.

Why Obama was ushered into Ivy League schools without the grades or citizenship.

When HW Bush was defeated by Clinton in 1993, february 2 months into the first Clinton administration, the world trade center was bombed. FBI agents said if the ryder truck was parked a meter closer to the central pillar, would've fallen over killing 10,000 people.
Nobody died.

This is why cabal people spend 2 years on the campaign trail.
They need our permission to become president.
Spiritually authorizes their horrible plans.

Votescam tech dosen't work if the collective unconscious doesn't authorize their presidential ambitions.
Random circumstance conspires against them.
We are in control.

Law of one discussed this.
I agree, there are multiple cabals that probally have influenced most presidents.

prove that obama is not a us citizen, that was a theory seemingly backed by racists that have provided no proof, you could argue they could not reveal themselves or where being suppressed and thought that may be true the other possibility is that is not occurring without any objective proof you don't yet have a leg to stand on and neither does the opposition. There is one opinion or the other and almost no proof presented by people to prove either opinion. "there is seemingly now way to trust anybody"
Though I could analyze history and millions of powerful individuals biographies and events that can be potentially determined to be manufactored, perhaps an a.i would be faster yet you have not created one to comb through biographies and historical records to find connections.

NaturalPhilosopher

I agree, there are multiple cabals that probally have influenced most presidents.

prove that obama is not a us citizen, that was a theory seemingly backed by racists that have provided no proof, you could argue they could not reveal themselves or where being suppressed and thought that may be true the other possibility is that is not occurring without any objective proof you don't yet have a leg to stand on and neither does the opposition. There is one opinion or the other and almost no proof presented by people to prove either opinion. "there is seemingly now way to trust anybody"
Though I could analyze history and millions of powerful individuals biographies and events that can be potentially determined to be manufactored, perhaps an a.i would be faster yet you have not created one to comb through biographies and historical records to find connections.
Sorry I don't discuss moot points.

dimension-1hacker

Sorry I don't discuss moot points.
The end result is not the admission of doubt but to get proof instead of only statements, I would believe obama is not a us citizen if you can prove it. If your statements to yourself are moot why say they are not? I have seen an alien space craft chasing another one and multiple planes at night and can still visualize the ship from less then a 2 tenths of a mile above the ground.