Debate Why do many (but not all) Conservatives hate the environment?

Harte

I'd rather pick corn kernels out of other people's stools than be associated with politics.

It's a much cleaner and more fulfilling occupation.

Harte

Monica Brannan

I'd rather pick corn kernels out of other people's stools than be associated with politics.

It's a much cleaner and more fulfilling occupation.

Harte
Well I wouldn't go far as the poop thing but I often choose not to mess with politics either. If I was famous I would keep my mouth shut politically, there are so many celebrities out there that drone on their useless opinions (often left) like anyone cares. Rihanna, Katy Perry, so many 'talented' singers blithering on instead of doing their real job. Which is make money and be famous.

TimeFlipper

Boooo to you Hartey for disliking politics, i love watching on TV our Prime Ministers Question time (PMQ), on Wednesday afternoons live..
There is much fun in the House Of Commons where the debates are held, especially when Mr Speaker has to politely shout down the discontented politicians when they start jeering and laughing at each other...He starts off my saying, Order..Order..Order, and then makes up a joke to one of the discontented politicians who is jeering and laughing louder than the rest of them :LOL:..I hope you like the video clips of a few of the PMQ time, from the past :D..

alpha centauri

I am nearly only seeinng conservative politicians that supported this:

Merkel, Putin, Jinping, Erdogan, May, Saudis etc..

I think it is not a conservative against liberal matter.

I dont know whether that is a hoax or not. If it was true, the banksters and oil companies should pay all of the costs
those are responsible for destroying the environment with there materialistic greed. It would be fair. I dont want to pay a cent for this and other normal people shouldnt pay for that, too.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Global warming is a hoax! CO2 is a refrigerant gas. There is no greenhouse surrounding the earth! Antarctica is increasing in size by 7000 square miles a year. A true and real indicator that the planet is going into an ice age.

Pix3l_P0w3r

TO EVERYONE who says GW is a hoax, can you please provide some insight into the following data? I am not agreeing GW is a hoax or that it's true. The power of disinformation is heavy.

earth_temperature_timeline.png

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Pix3l_P0w3r - I don't believe there is a method of measuring the Earth's temperature that we know of and that existed before the last few centuries or so. I'd say this is fiction.

@Einstein - What do you think? And do you have any data that counters what is shown in this timeline?