Why do you want to contact aliens?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We've been looking for ways to contact aliens. Thinking about how to contact them, what to tell them. Okay, why do we want to contact them?

Imagine that we get in contact with evil aliens. That wouldn't turn out very good for us.

Benevolent aliens surely exist. But would they care about us? They might either see us as ridiculous ape-men. Or maybe they'll see us as a future threat.

The possibility of one individual getting in contact with aliens isn't a likely scenario if we're talking about a technological way to make contact. But if we consider other ways of making contact, like through meditation or astral travel, the possibilities are numerous.

If you were able to make personally make contact, what would you say, what would you ask them?

Why do you want to make contact?

walt willis

You are just full of questions Num7.
They make contact and we get contacted. Just like us humans there are both good as well as bad aliens.
Once again some aliens care and others don't. We are no threat! Don't sit by the phone waiting for an ET to phone you.
There ain't no IF I was able to make contact, I have! Or I should say they HAVE! Shortly after you run out of pee you ask anything you like, but they tend to talk and you just listen and obey.
I do NOT want to make contact, as they are rather scary to look at up close.
I am looking for others that HAVE had contact...
I'll know if they are telling the truth.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If you were able to make personally make contact, what would you say, what would you ask them?

What would I say to aliens? First of all, I figure they (at least some of the races) are experts in the field of time travel. Once I make contact, I'll ask them if they would like to see what I've typed out on my flash drive. (It's all a bunch of alternate history documentation describing what things will look like once they are changed.) Then, I'll ask them what the proper way is to go about time traveling and changing history so that it will look as similar as possible to what is in the documentation.

Finally, once history is changed, I'll ask what it takes to get my physical body back to where it was when I was conceived (about nine months before I was born), as in a similar style of a major theme in Edge of Tomorrow, a 2014 movie starring Tom Cruise.

Why do I want to make contact? I feel that these certain alien races have a better understanding of the way the universe works and how to change history properly, compared to inferior races like us humans.

TimeFlipper

We've been looking for ways to contact aliens. Thinking about how to contact them, what to tell them. Okay, why do we want to contact them?

Imagine that we get in contact with evil aliens. That wouldn't turn out very good for us.

Benevolent aliens surely exist. But would they care about us? They might either see us as ridiculous ape-men. Or maybe they'll see us as a future threat.

The possibility of one individual getting in contact with aliens isn't a likely scenario if we're talking about a technological way to make contact. But if we consider other ways of making contact, like through meditation or astral travel, the possibilities are numerous.

Good question Num7....Actually i think its because we were born to be curious..especially about the universe and its mysteries...
Although i believe that we should learn lots more about our own earth, we even have problems knowing what creatures exist in the depths of our seas lol :D ignorez le agent provocateur ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Just to KNOW and confirm suspicions. I'd really want to learn as much as possible about their experiences with the universe. It would be very cool.

TimeFlipper

Just to KNOW and confirm suspicions. I'd really want to learn as much as possible about their experiences with the universe. It would be very cool.
I can tell you how to make a very simple scalar transmitter Paula which will send out morse code at a speed faster than light...
the aliens would know morse code as it was our first method of communicating with each other :D .- .-.. .. . -. -.-. --- -- . -... .- -.-. -.- :cool::D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I can tell you how to make a very simple scalar transmitter Paula which will send out morse code at a speed faster than light...
the aliens would know morse code as it was our first method of communicating with each other :D .- .-.. .. . -. -.-. --- -- . -... .- -.-. -.- :cool::D

Ok, but then I'd have to learn Morse Code o_0

TimeFlipper

Ok, but then I'd have to learn Morse Code o_0
only 2 letters..O and S..the idea is you send out the international distress code, SOS

All you need to is put dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot onto an MP4 player, loop it so it keeps on going and just wait for the aliens to send out an emergency space craft to come and pick you up ;):D

Voyageur

I usually contact them when I am curious. They have helped me to learn quantum physics as well. Sometimes when I have a bad time here, I make a connection to them and they do help me. Usually they tell me what our reality is and what causes negativity in my life. After spending time with them, I again adapt their ways of seeing the world around us and then I "unplug the matrix". I start to see the life just a story that I observe rather a life where I have to be in. When I think that way I usually then focus more what I want to observe rather than worry what the life is, and get better results.

I do not want them to give me technology or turn carbon into gold, I mostly want to ask them what they would do, what feelings they get these situations, how they would think about it and they give me very good answers.

We can think that these aliens are just our imagination, but does that really matter? I think answers are more important than where they come. I believe that imagination is also ability to see multiverse from a different point, and we can see our life from the eye's of an alien if we wish, and get the answers.