Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many?

Gnostic Christian

Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many?

That moral tenet is about the only objective moral tenet I know of that has not been shown to ever be subjective. Yahweh seems to be doing the wrong thing.

We are told that most of us will end on the wide road to hell while the few end on the narrow path to heaven.

It is demonstrable that nature creates for the best possible end.

Why does Yahweh not follow the better rules he gave nature, and creates us for the worst possible end for the vast majority of us?

A decent father would not have the morals or ethics Yahweh seems to follow.

If true, then we end with more souls lost to Satan than souls saved by Yahweh. Even as scriptures say that Yahweh wills that all souls be saved.

God not getting his will is not allowed. God must always come out ahead. Something is not right for god.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Yeats

As the second clip I posted shows, even though Spock believed that the needs of many outweighed the needs of the few (or the one), his friends certainly did not.

Which goes to show, I suppose, that sometimes the needs of the minority are more important.

Gnostic Christian

As the second clip I posted shows, even though Spock believed that the needs of many outweighed the needs of the few (or the one), his friends certainly did not.

Which goes to show, I suppose, that sometimes the needs of the minority are more important.

I do not see that.

As Spock indicated, that is not logical.

Do you have a real life situation where that moral tenet of the good of the many outweigh the needs of the few does not apply?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

The many may profit from the slavery of the few.

Some might see not starving to death and becoming a slave to survive quite good for slaves.

Are you talking of the fact that the ancient wise men did not condemn slavery?

What option do you see the slaves having or being able to take when slavery was basically the only social safety net.

Regards
DL

Yeats

Sorry, but I tired of this discussion almost as quickly as I entered into it. I have nothing more to say -- except perhaps that I have heard slavery described as many things, but never before have I heard it called "a social safety net".

Gnostic Christian

Sorry, but I tired of this discussion almost as quickly as I entered into it. I have nothing more to say -- except perhaps that I have heard slavery described as many things, but never before have I heard it called "a social safety net".

I gave my reasons, that you do not refute, yet you do not accept.

That is a sign of lack of intelligence, ---- so best to stay out of my threads if that is all you have.

Regards
DL