Forum Game Why Friday is Awesome

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is Friday your favourite day of the week? I prefer that day to the others for sure.

What makes your Friday so awesome? :)

:)To me, Friday, the work week is overwith, hopefully, and you can start planning for the weekend, say right after lunch on Friday, so no work gets done, usually after 1:00P.M. Friday or so sayeth the Admn.;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I authorize you to avoid work loads, sit down, relax and take very long, never ending breaks on every Friday afternoon after 1:00PM!

On Friday's afternoon, I usually work as hard as usual. I just try to work on other kind of projects that give me a chance to relax a bit. It's pretty cool to work on those "Friday projects" as they often involve less stress and rush than most regular project. The same amount of work is done, it just makes Friday a little bit special and therefore, a little bit more enjoyable. :)

Jeff

i usually update my hit list and skin my victims on fridays. leaves so much room for activities on saturdays!

NerdyGilr3

I loooove friday, because I can start to enjoy the weeke.... Wait, no, I work on damn saturday! I HATE FRIDAYS!!! GRRR!! lol

About the above cited authorization, can I quote you, will you sign off on it , and cover for me when I hit the door running? and to be it all, I'm even in what might be called "the Admn", note the quotes. they think I am but I'm not really.:ROFLMAO:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You got to be kidding me. This forum game died????

Isn't Friday awesome enough to have its own forum game? I think it totally does.

Friday is awesome because we're not working for the next 2 days. Most people love Friday, there's not a single doubt about that. It's the day you get to go to lunch with the coworkers, the day it's no big deal if you're 5 minutes late in the morning, or leave 5 minutes earlier at the end of the day. Isn't that cool uh?

LisaTiffany

Most of the stores here get in new dvd and game stock on a Friday morning
Everyone is off work so the buzz for parties and such is high
Ordering take-away is more acceptable because everyone is doing it on a Friday!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I agree that it's awesome to order take-away food on Friday. Earlier this year my GF would always work on Friday nights, so I used to go to KFC, McDonald's or other "burger places" in the city to get my weekly fast food fix. I would eat a good burger with fries on the couch while watching the old Star Trek series on Netflix.