Why Kanye West May Be The Most Rational Voice We Have Right Now?

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
Rapper, public figure, and significant other to really, really public figure Kim Kardashian Kanye West has been in the news quite frequently here of late, and it’s created quite a stir, as always. Kanye West has always been a fixture in the news since he reached superstardom, and nothing has changed. However, the tactics have.

There’s a lot to analyze here. Kanye’s controversial support of Donald Trump has drawn massive headlines, but his message isn’t really as crazy as the mainstream media would like for you to believe. Then, his sudden distancing himself from “Blexit,” the media-appointed name for the call for African Americans to leave the Democratic Party (which has done absolutely nothing for them) and join the Republican Party (which has done absolutely nothing for them), has only added to the controversy. Now, let’s get down to what is Kanye all about and where did all this mess come from.

Make America Great Again — Kanye West’s New Slogan

Donning (isn’t that an appropriate verb) that now infamous red hat, Kanye has been very vocal in his support for President Donald Trump and not just after he won the election. He also has expressed his love for Hillary Clinton, the Donald’s competitor in the election. Kanye loves everybody. However, he has run into a pretty momentous backlash after on a rant on Saturday Night Live in which the actors now claim false imprisonment, and an actual meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office which has now become the ultimate Uncle Tom meme fodder.

The latest in this controversy is the “Blexit” movement. It is a movement that doesn’t actually exist. Almost no one believes that African Americans are likely to change their voting habits. For starters, a huge percentage of them don’t vote. Those that do tend to lean Democratic and what Kanye and Trump are right about is that they have absolutely no fact-based reason for doing so. They just do. Like we state before tongue-in-cheek, the reality is that neither party gives a flying you-know-what about African Americans. They might as well flip a coin, or even better yet, save that gas money and just stay at the house.

We Need a “Poliexit” Not a “Blexit”

If you’ve been paying attention so far, we have pointed out on two totally separate occasions that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party (which we at Common Sense Conspiracy will always argue are one and the same) both don’t care about African Americans. That sucks, I guess, but we want to clarify our comments. It’s not just an African American problem. It’s an American problem.

See, the same can be said for whites or Native Americans, or whatever other ethnic group you want to dream up. The Republican Party has never done anything for them either. Nor has the Democratic Party. At least not in recent memory, that’s for sure. The reality is that Kanye is right, but he should distance himself from this so-called “Blexit.”

We don’t need African Americans to leave the Democratic Party and join the Republican one. We need for Americans to join “Poliexit” where they reject two political parties that have very obviously been colluding against the American public for decades now. It’s time to turn them all out and find a better way.

Kanye probably doesn’t understand that all the way, but he is actually a lightning rod for free thought. That counts for a lot in our book.

Kanye’s Message Actually Mostly Makes Sense

It’s fascinating to watch, really. A prominent and famous African American asks the President of the United States about a lot of critical issues, and he is ridiculed and called crazy. Meanwhile, an awful lot of what Kanye had to say makes perfect sense, if you stop carrying your party flag. Kanye spoke out against some things that have been wrong about the political and judicial system since the beginning of the United States. He gets absolutely 100% zero credit for this. As a matter of fact, it’s quite the opposite. Kanye has been written off as crazy by the mainstream media because he has at least kind of sorta sided with Donald Trump.

Remarkably, in all the voices we see right now, Kanye’s might be the most coherent.

But Isn’t Kanye Illuminati?

There are plenty of theories that both Kanye West and his superstar wife Kim are big-time Illuminati members. We all remember the famous spectacle when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards to give his public endorsement that Beyonce should have won her award. That has long been labelled as the moment a new Illuminati priestess was appointed. Taylor’s (and Beyonce’s for that matter) success certainly seem to validate this theory.

Is Kanye still that figure? Does that even make sense?

Ironically, yes. The Illuminati would take probably take more pride in his newsworthiness than anything else. To the Illuminati, Kanye only matters as long as he has an audience and an outreach. He has proven with his stands for making America great again that he still has that appeal.

See, it doesn’t matter if they are mad or not. What matters is they are still talking about you.

Game, Kanye.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

titorite

OHHHHHHH But he flipped the script... I blame this posting. Kayne has withdrawn his support of poutus and now claims he was used to spread ideas he doesnt believe in.

I kinda wonder if Kim threatened to cut him off or something because he damn sure did seem steadfast in his unwavering support of trump previously. Meh.

alpha centauri

both don’t care about African Americans. That sucks, I guess, but we want to clarify our comments. It’s not just an African American problem. It’s an American problem.

The African American also dont care about Blacks. That is a lie African American and the American media put out there.
The most Black live in Africa and these people are worthless people in this discussions. So they are themselves racist in a kind of way.

They could spend their money to them because they are rich compared to them but they dont.

But I do not blame them because they are not the richest people on the planet. But they should be honest to themselves. Organisations like Black life Matter should shitstorm those that have the most money not the whole population of America.

There are plenty of theories that both Kanye West and his superstar wife Kim are big-time Illuminati members. We all remember the famous spectacle when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards to give his public endorsement that Beyonce should have won her award. That has long been labelled as the moment a new Illuminati priestess was appointed. Taylor’s (and Beyonce’s for that matter) success certainly seem to validate this theory.

Is Kanye still that figure? Does that even make sense?

Ironically, yes. The Illuminati would take probably take more pride in his newsworthiness than anything else. To the Illuminati, Kanye only matters as long as he has an audience and an outreach. He has proven with his stands for making America great again that he still has that appeal.

See, it doesn’t matter if they are mad or not. What matters is they are still talking about you.

As far as I know there are different groups that call themselves Illuminati. The original Illuminati are more than 13 families of the Illuminati. And they used magic to live forever and they use magic to control the planet. There are (also as far as I know) minor members of their clubs that think they belong to the Illuminati but they are expendable. I think these rappers will only get sponsored by the media if they are in one of the secret clubs. I think they try to change the society through magic, too.

Some rappers are celebrating sex addiction (not to confuse with normal sex that is sex with love), polygamy, drugs, narcissism, pedophilia and other things that are often addictive or spread hate, but not all rappers.

But I think they can also be hired to go out of their clubs.

Last edited:
He's clearly an MKUltra programming VICTIM.

We always have to try & remember he is a victim of the sick system we live in.

The abuse these people take behind the scenes are literally almost impossible to imagine. Its life long manipulation through absurdly excessive torture, sicko perversions, & blackmail.

As much as I could care less about most of his rants. He has something to contribute to our society. He leaks out truth and when he does those truths connect with people who DESPERATELY need to be woken up. Kaynes social media presence is probably his most valuable asset to society in a world obsessed by it.

Why turn on Kayne all because he was told to turn on Trump by some outside force? aka the controllers / handlers.

Mid terms are coming up to boot.

It's staring us in the face, we just all see him for the victim he truly is.

As most of us know, money doesn't buy happiness / everything.

Illuminati 101 - Divide & Conquer society into as many fragments as possible. Flip the script, invert EVERYTHING & anything. What's up is down and down is up.

Show Kayne some mercy peeps.

If Kayne wakes one person up in this world, then he has provided an invaluable service given the abuse he has endured.

Peace & Love to All

Cirrus

Well... that's quite the stretch with Kanye. He's not that important to be a pawn. Although it would explain why Kim K is with him... carry on.

I agree with you for sure that he's not that important in the grand scheme of things Cirrus, but imo he is an expendable piece like all the other actors, musicians, and politicians.
I suppose that most, if not the entire family is involved in some way but on the low level side of things.
The entire family dynamic he is involved with is pretty strange for sure.
Take care