why no negroes?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I tend to agree with Krish. I think ETs (AKA aliens) come in many different races, species, and colors. If that were not the case, then the universe would look pretty boring in God's eyes. God intended life in the universe to be diverse, and the various life forms here on Earth are testament to that.

Krish

To follow up on what Classicalfan626 said :

From paranormalis point of view, I was alive during Lord Rama Civilization (same as Atlantis) and we had a black lady doctor then working in our space ship. Thank you.

Except technology, I can pick up simple stuff as needed...not too much items as it is forbidden to get all heavy duty past social information...

Last edited:

HDRKID

Hi Sirius B:

Today was an interesting day for me. I was in Loews, a hardware store similar to home depot, but with higher prices. There is no Home Depot near me. There was a father with two little twin girls approx three year in age. All of them were obvious aliens, not hybrids that are so common. Well, they walked up to me and hug me. They told me. "Aaaah, you arer one ov us." That was strange. I said. "That is nice. Thank you." I wondered what was going on.

OK so I go outside and the flags are flying at half mast, so I knew something bad did occur. Then I get home and and turn on news. I saw all about the attack on Belgium and that a lot of people are dead or missing. Such a sad day for me. People in Belgium are like brothers and sisters to me. It reminded me of what happened in November last year.... the paris massacre.

#JeSuisBruxelles
CeI6PWwW8AAnz0f.jpg

Situation of most humans is not a good one.
BBC News - Sweatshop girl 'has no choice but to work'

Humans are seen by aliens as unemotional robots.