Media Why The Sun May Suddenly Destroy All of Our Electronics

Logical Mind

I hope it happens.

Every now and then some evil person, governments and/or corporations spread lies to generate fear to enslave the people , the so-called Pandemic, a hoax, is one of them.

Regarding the thing of the Sun I hope it happens so that we can have some peace of mind by getting rid of mobile phones, the Internet, computers, bothersome music, downloaded books and other annoying systems used to separate people, training them to lie and manipulate for money, and antagonize.
.......................................................................................................................

Why the aggressive behavior of our closest star and giver of life?

The truth is that the Sun is aware of what is happening to its children in the Solar System and its flare reactions, sun spots and extraordinary activities are its way to give a hand to mother earth who is extremely tired of the materialistic and primitive way of living manifested on this planet.

Both Mother Earth and planet Sun (Yes the Sun is an advanced inhabited planet) are working in unison to lead their children, us, into more harmonious levels of life in cooperation, unity and tolerance, for instance the Federal and state police versus We the People.

The black (and white as well) people demonstrations all over the USA, and the world, are an example of that longing for equality, unity, compassion and justice in all our citizens as was the intention of our Founding Fathers.

No more police state for the Land of The Free and Home of the Brave, and the planet as well.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

.......................................................................................................................

Why the aggressive behavior of our closest star and giver of life?

The truth is that the Sun is aware of what is happening to its children in the Solar System and its flare reactions, sun spots and extraordinary activities are its way to give a hand to mother earth who is extremely tired of the materialistic and primitive way of living manifested on this planet.

Both Mother Earth and planet Sun (Yes the Sun is an advanced inhabited planet) are working in unison to lead their children, us, into more harmonious levels of life in cooperation, unity and tolerance, for instance the Federal and state police versus We the People.

The black (and white as well) people demonstrations all over the USA, and the world, are an example of that longing for equality, unity, compassion and justice in all our citizens as was the intention of our Founding Fathers.

No more police state for the Land of The Free and Home of the Brave, and the planet as well.
I completely agree
sun is a planet
people live on and in it
it's atmosphere is cold

Logical Mind

I completely agree
sun is a planet
people live on and in it
it's atmosphere is cold
..........................................................................................................................

Hey Philosopher what interesting mysteries and secrets had you dug out regarding our closest star, the sun?

There is a book published a few years ago by a woman who claimed she had travelled to the sun titled My Visit to the Sun by Phoebe Marie Holmes.

The book is kind of interesting read yet she taints the message with annoying religious beliefs, otherwise a revelation.

Earth's Masters and also advanced people from other planets affirm the Sun is not hot but warm, hollow, inhabited, as you say, on and in by those who successfully have graduated from either earth school and/or from other Solar System's planets.

Those who resides in our hallow earth, or inner earth, affirm the sun is not extremely hot, as believed by many, but warm and highly populated as well.

See the book channeled by Mikos Messages from the Hollow Earth by Dianne Robbins.

Having our heads stuck in the sand is not the answer, the evidence is within you.

NaturalPhilosopher

..........................................................................................................................

Hey Philosopher what interesting mysteries and secrets had you dug out regarding our closest star, the sun?

There is a book published a few years ago by a woman who claimed she had travelled to the sun titled My Visit to the Sun by Phoebe Marie Holmes.

The book is kind of interesting read yet she taints the message with annoying religious beliefs, otherwise a revelation.

Earth's Masters and also advanced people from other planets affirm the Sun is not hot but warm, hollow, inhabited, as you say, on and in by those who successfully have graduated from either earth school and/or from other Solar System's planets.

Those who resides in our hallow earth, or inner earth, affirm the sun is not extremely hot, as believed by many, but warm and highly populated as well.

See the book channeled by Mikos Messages from the Hollow Earth by Dianne Robbins.

Having our heads stuck in the sand is not the answer, the evidence is within you.
yeah I read My Visit to the Sun. published in 1933.
it's interesting cuz she says new Jerusalem is inside the sun's center.

Did figure out the sun is cold, the only heat coming intermittenly from the solar flares which are in it's upper atmosphere the corona. It's well known in science that the surface of the sun(photosphere) is 3,000 degrees when the corona it's atmosphere is 20million. So not out of the realm of possibility that it's lower than that

Last edited: