Why time travellers aren't talking here

Friaza

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Plants crave electrolytes. (Idiocracy)

Last edited:

IAmThoth

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.
You're brainwashed.

Secretman3811

you don't know what you talking about so fake..you can time travel by astral projection..now how do you explain that.

paulyoung2

that is not the reason.. i explained before the reason it had to do with one flipper scaring them.. by the way fliper before you comment lets just ignore eachother its for the best.. keep to cats it gets cookie points in my book.. so it is hard to be mad at you when you like animals but keep out of my posts and i will do the same.. the edge too .. .. ..

lamdo263

If the are afraid and don't want to talk, it's probably the fear is being accused as society undesirable. Tense world we live in anymore.

Last edited:

lamdo263

you don't know what you talking about so fake..you can time travel by astral projection..now how do you explain that.
Titor was not a hoax. It was a carefully orchestrated REAL play in probability by the military serving as actors. I have this is on a good source.

Titor may or may, or may not have been real time travel, all at the same time? Kind of like a stage play of Gone with the wind, played out at a large supermarket. People there can safely observe others there, but not necessarily know what it means.

Last edited: