Why time travellers aren't talking here

paulyoung2

The reason time travelers aren't talking here is because time travelers don't exist.
The only place time travelers talk is inside deluded minds.

Harte
wrong they very much exist.. the all 1980 rendlesham forest "incident" is dimensional time travel.. the question is not if they exist .. they and you exist.. it is what domain they operate within.. this is the question any human should asks itself and look into.. problem is most humans try to put food on their table and do not have time to look right or left.. if you did you would not be where you are at right now .. well you would due to the punishment but you would be very very very VERY well aware of the slave species you are.. and what you are slave to.. and it is your deep state that is VERY MUCH LEGIT! i could explain on phone it is not for a post on a site

NaturalPhilosopher

well the slave society is by popular consent paulyoung2.
and it's actually due to lack of virtue in normal everyday people.
it's funny, the secret tech can cure every disease, remove every human limitation or completely destroy ourselves. So the lack of interest actually saves us from total annihiliation. Kinda funny how that works.

when ordinary people become more responsible instantly they'll 'discover' it.
been here all along....waiting.

lamdo263

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.
What you're mentally going through is like getting drunk at a party and then going home that way smashed. What anybody whose really drunk, when they lay in bed, to stop the room from turning around, they stick a leg over the bed and try to drag their foot on the floor to keep the room from spinning.

I've met swarms of time travel, but it's the same principle as getting some nookie; you just don't tell the entire world about it.

Some time travelers will open up and disclose certain facts. However, there's a trust factor where. If you open your mouth and try to prove or disprove what someone says about their experiences, nobody will want to trust you. Either be funny, tell jokes and try to fit the character as someone amusing to post at this site, or shut up.

It seems that time travelers are of a certain temperament. But if one goes past those address boundaries, they either screw it up for themselves, or end up a person that real time travelers don't want to share info with.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Oh Thanks a lot, Harte.

The voices in my head will NEVER let me sleep a month ago!

;) :sarcasm:
I dream of rain, I dream of gardens in the desert - From Desert Rose, by Sting & Cheb Mami > To sleep, to venture into other times and fields. To be able to experience the imagination as real and not regret one iota of it all. By Lamdo

TimeFlipper

that is not the reason.. i explained before the reason it had to do with one flipper scaring them.. by the way fliper before you comment lets just ignore eachother its for the best.. keep to cats it gets cookie points in my book.. so it is hard to be mad at you when you like animals but keep out of my posts and i will do the same.. the edge too .. .. ..
You have the right to your own opinions youngster 2, even though you are just another delusional attention seeker that cannot stand to be challeged about his or her claims of being a member of some superior species for which you were most likely ridiculed consistently, when you were at school... :alien: :LOL:..

Last edited:

Harte

I dream of rain, I dream of gardens in the desert - From Desert Rose, by Sting & Cheb Mami > To sleep, to venture into other times and fields. To be able to experience the imagination as real and not regret one iota of it all. By Lamdo

Did you ever notice how boring it is to listen to someone talk about some dream they had?

Harte