Why time travellers aren't talking here

Logical Mind

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.

Titor phenomena is very controversial, some believe him, others don't yet the evidence points to the fact some of Titor's predictions actually are happening --like a possible Civil War in the US: a probable reality that does not have to happen, anyway.

Seth through Jane Roberts, from 1964 to 1980, who is her future self 500 years ahead, wrote twelve large books about simultaneous time, timelines, and probable incarnations which are extremely interesting and have positively influence most of New Age.

The Pleiadeans in the five books they channeled to Barbara Marciniak talk about multidimensionality and the need of the Family of light to connect with their galactic and universal probable selves.

The government has been time traveling and teleporting in some instances since the nineteen thirties so in spite of the top secret label on it, since there is a large group of global people who are hell-bent to unveil the Truth, We the People research, write books, give lectures and create videos. If you don't believe me just ask David icke, who has been for thirty years digging deep to uncover the Truth that makes us free.

An example of this comes to mind: The Philadelphia Experiment with ample evidence to prove its reality.

Last edited:

walt willis

Time travel is very real and I know this as fact! The reason they don't share info is because number one: No one would believe them, number two they would receive grief! Another reason also is that they don't care what you think! So Sorry! It's sad to see liars give false information on such forums because it serves to keep the truth from being accepted. John Titor did much harm when he pretended to be a person that has traveled around in time/space. Maybe someday the truth will come out and then I'll share more? Until people stop lying and others stop giving grief to people making reports you will never get to hear about how some have been able to move around at 10 to 20 times faster than the speed of light. Everything that will happen has happened and that is a difficult concept for people to grasp. I feel sorry for the few here that have an interest to know more, but I do wish you the best. Dan Sherman, Phil Corso Jr. and Jim Sparks may help yo better understand?

Wind7

Staff
I honestly believe that the probability of there truly being actual time travelers, is accurate.

I know what you're saying though, nobody likes ridicule...I have lived with the ridicule from others
for a very long while and that is the single BIGGEST reason, I may never share my life with anyone, ever.

I can't just wish away the past I had being attacked by really bad things that only a Priest believed at first.
**Even though there were several witnesses to the events that occurred, I would not ask
any of them to relive something that is by now, best kept to the past.**

I can only imagine the truths behind time travel as I have never personally witnessed the happening.
But..................I keep an Opened Mind.

Walt Willis> " It's sad to see liars give false information on such forums because it serves to keep the truth from being accepted. "

Absolutely Agreed!

**Edited to add mention of the witnesses whom helped me at the time by giving personal,
first hand accounts when interviewed by investigators. There were events that I witnessed
along with friends, room mates and their friends and family members.** (4/11/2021)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I honestly believe that the probability of there truly being actual time travelers, is accurate.

I know what you're saying though, nobody likes ridicule...I have lived with the ridicule from others
for a very long while and that is the single BIGGEST reason, I will never share my life with anyone, ever.

I can't just wish away the past I had being attacked by really bad things that only a Priest believed.

I can only imagine the truths behind time travel as I have never personally witnessed the happening.
But..................I keep an Opened Mind.

Walt Willis> " It's sad to see liars give false information on such forums because it serves to keep the truth from being accepted. "

Absolutely Agreed!
I know exactly what you mean Windy (y):(..
The message from Walt Willis is completely true, and thats why i keep condeming those liars who come onto Paranormalis with their attention seeking claims of being real time-travellers!!

Harte

Titor phenomena is very controversial, some believe him, others don't yet the evidence points to the fact some of Titor's predictions actually are happening --like a possible Civil War in the US: a probable reality that does not have to happen, anyway.

Seth through Jane Roberts, from 1964 to 1980, who is her future self 500 years ahead, wrote twelve large books about simultaneous time, timelines, and probable incarnations which are extremely interesting and have positively influence most of New Age.

The Pleiadeans in the five books they channeled to Barbara Marciniak talk about multidimensionality and the need of the Family of light to connect with their galactic and universal probable selves.

The government has been time traveling and teleporting in some instances since the nineteen thirties so in spite of the top secret label on it, since there is a large group of global people who are hell-bent to unveil the Truth, We the People research, write books, give lectures and create videos. If you don't believe me just ask David icke, who has been for thirty years digging deep to uncover the Truth that makes us free.

An example of this comes to mind: The Philadelphia Experiment with ample evidence to prove its reality.
Your username reveals that you don't care about what words really mean.

Harte

steven chiverton

john titor a fake yes even the man who uploaded a video admitting that he faked the john titor stuff and the time machine was just a prop he put together as for time travelers we'll there are ones who have brought the hdr from Steven gibbs and have never been herd from again maybe they went to a place they dident want to come back from and found love they couldn't leave or maybe they teleported into something they couldn't get out of or are to afraid to talk about it for fear of redicule or the worcest they teleported into a solid mass like huge stones , think about it things have been found sticking out of stone and humen microbial dna found in stone so how dose human dna end up inside stones look it up living stones theres a video about it strange to

walt willis

I share a little secret: We have a mid sized blue car that can go extremely fast!
Now I wait and see if anyone here is the real deal?
No need to make contact with me...Just sit back and smile!
My teacher was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso and the one that shared secrets with me back in 1965.
I waited until he died before sharing what he told me.

Attachments

• 5ad0e37193e92.jpeg
    5ad0e37193e92.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 5adf8b9cd3af5.jpeg
    5adf8b9cd3af5.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG
    13.5 KB · Views: 5

Wind7

Staff
I share a little secret: We have a mid sized blue car that can go extremely fast!
Now I wait and see if anyone here is the real deal?
No need to make contact with me...Just sit back and smile!
My teacher was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso and the one that shared secrets with me back in 1965.
I waited until he died before sharing what he told me.

It's nice to see you again, Walt. :)