Why would aliens come to Earth?

owlcool

Why would aliens come to Earth?

Because they can.... :cautious:
This isn't on the side of, Why does your neighbor lie on his Yard and Relax, and more on the side of, Why would you go to the Other side of the World just because you can?

CDS

Yes Sir... :cool: It's not that complicated. They would come here because they can. What they do after they get here... well... shrug... :cautious:

CDS

Well, that is not really the question asked.

The question is why would aliens come to earth? I say that any race that can travel through space efficiently will come simply because they can.

Poison Pen

Why do we supposedly go to the moon? Send satellites to Mars? All this is kind of like a mouse chasing a cat. Whats he going to do with it once he catches it? Why would they come here? Don't know. I guess they want to see whats like to get screwed by government or something. Maybe one day they will come maybe not. In the meantime I guess we will have to wait and see when they come so they can tell us themselves why they came.

All this may sound like I am saying that aliens do not exist but thats not what I am saying at all.

Krish

I am not claiming Aliens don't exist.
I am claiming they wouldn't visit.

Besides, surely such an advanced species can hide cameras well and produce quality virtual reality.

There is one reason they are passing through...Remember in Contact the transfer of the worm hole (or whatever) passed through a major city and moved on...

It is said that Earth is what you may call a Consciousness Nexus.... there are many reasons but we are too imbecile to know...thanks...

owlcool

Why do we supposedly go to the moon? Send satellites to Mars? All this is kind of like a mouse chasing a cat. Whats he going to do with it once he catches it? Why would they come here? Don't know. I guess they want to see whats like to get screwed by government or something. Maybe one day they will come maybe not. In the meantime I guess we will have to wait and see when they come so they can tell us themselves why they came.

All this may sound like I am saying that aliens do not exist but thats not what I am saying at all.
If they wanted to come to Earth for a reason like that, They certainly wouldn't come even a 12th of the rate of sightings often.

HDRKID

Hybrids, being part human, are fascinated by our earth and want to learn more. They really like to go to shopping malls as they have none. Aliens use replicators and teleporters so they do not have a lot of cars. Yeah, they did have some in a museum.

Here is something important for you. Aliens act like bratty kids - very curious. Yeah, they never grow up. They are similar to the coffee girl witness in this drag net TV series. Reminds me of chatty Cathy and they cannot act serious.

owlcool

Hybrids, being part human, are fascinated by our earth and want to learn more. They really like to go to shopping malls as they have none. Aliens use replicators and teleporters so they do not have a lot of cars. Yeah, they did have some in a museum.

Here is something important for you. Aliens act like bratty kids - very curious. Yeah, they never grow up. They are similar to the coffee girl witness in this drag net TV series. Reminds me of chatty Cathy and they cannot act serious.

Hybrid Humans?
Yeah right. That is impossible by all practical standards.